Classic oatmeal raisin cookies have met their match. These are what we like to call everything-but-the-kitchen-sink cookies. The classic oatmeal base is packed with Sun-Maid Vanilla Yogurt Raisins, toasted pecans, chocolate chips, shredded coconut and flaky sea salt. All you need now is a glass of milk.
Ultimate Yogurt Raisin Everything Cookie
1 stick (½ cup/113g) unsalted butter, at room temperature
¾ cup packed (160g) dark brown sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
1½ cups (134g) old-fashioned rolled oats
1¼ cups (149g) all-purpose flour
1 cup (186g) Sun-Maid Vanilla Yogurt Covered Raisins, roughly chopped
1 cup (120g) toasted pecans, roughly chopped
½ cup (100g) semisweet chocolate chips
½ cup (43g) sweetened, shredded coconut
Flaky salt, to garnish
1. Place two racks in the upper and lower third of the oven; preheat to 350°F. Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and dark brown sugar until smooth and creamy. Beat in the egg, vanilla and salt until well combined. Add the baking powder and baking soda and mix to combine.
3. Add the flour and rolled oats, mixing on low speed just until combined. Add the Sun-Maid Vanilla Yogurt Covered Raisins, pecans, chocolate chips and shredded coconut; mix on low speed until the mix-ins are evenly dispersed.
4. Using a ¼-cup ice cream or cookie scoop, divide the dough into 16 portions. Place the dough balls onto the prepared baking sheets; press the tops gently to flatten slightly.
5. Bake the cookies until the edges are set and the centers are still soft, 8 to 12 minutes. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Why You Should Trust Us
PureWow's editors and writers have spent more than a decade shopping online, digging through sales and putting our home goods, beauty finds, wellness picks and more through the wringer—all to help you determine which are actually worth your hard-earned cash. From our PureWow100 series (where we rank items on a 100-point scale) to our painstakingly curated lists of fashion, beauty, cooking, home and family picks, you can trust that our recommendations have been thoroughly vetted for function, aesthetics and innovation. Whether you're looking for travel-size hair dryers you can take on-the-go or women’s walking shoes that won’t hurt your feet, we’ve got you covered.