Put almost anything on a pizza and we’re game. (Well, except that buffalo-wing-and-blue-cheese
Two 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 peaches, halved
1 red onion, peeled
Extra-virgin olive oil, as needed
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
One 8-ounce ball of store-bought pizza dough
1 cup ricotta cheese
½ cup Parmesan cheese
Fresh basil leaves, for serving
1. Brush the chicken breasts, peaches and onion with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
2. Grill the peaches and onion until they are charred and tender, 7 to 9 minutes. Grill the chicken until it is cooked through, 9 to 11 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 475°F. Thinly slice the peaches, onion and chicken; set aside.
4. Using a rolling pin, roll out the pizza dough until it is ½-inch thick. Place the dough on a baking sheet and top with the ricotta, peaches, onion, chicken and Parmesan.
5. Bake until the crust is golden and crisp, 15 to 17 minutes. Cool 10 minutes, then garnish with fresh basil leaves.