The savory, satisfying flavor of Boar’s Head Everything Bagel Hummus pairs perfectly with fresh vegetables and a sunny-side up egg to make a brunch to be proud of.
Everything Bagel Hummus Flatbread
2 pieces naan or flatbread
6 tablespoons Boar’s Head Everything Bagel Hummus
1 cup fresh baby spinach, chopped
½ cup roasted red pepper, sliced
Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
2. Lay flatbread or naan on an ungreased baking sheet.
3. Spread 3 tablespoons of Everything Bagel Hummus on each flatbread.
4. Place spinach and peppers on top and arrange to form a “nest.”
5. Crack 1 egg into the center of each nest.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the whites of the egg have turned opaque.
8. Serve immediately.
Why You Should Trust Us
PureWow's editors and writers have spent more than a decade shopping online, digging through sales and putting our home goods, beauty finds, wellness picks and more through the wringer—all to help you determine which are actually worth your hard-earned cash. From our PureWow100 series (where we rank items on a 100-point scale) to our painstakingly curated lists of fashion, beauty, cooking, home and family picks, you can trust that our recommendations have been thoroughly vetted for function, aesthetics and innovation. Whether you're looking for travel-size hair dryers you can take on-the-go or women’s walking shoes that won’t hurt your feet, we’ve got you covered.