1 store-bought pizza dough
All-purpose flour, for dusting
½ cup Sabra Hummus, flavor of your choice
¼ cup soft cheese (such as Boursin), stirred to make spreadable
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Egg wash, as needed
Flaky sea salt, as needed
Extra-virgin olive oil, as needed
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-by-13-inch baking dish and set aside.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pizza dough into a rectangle that’s roughly 9 by 13 inches.
3. Spread Sabra Hummus over the surface of the dough, followed by the cheese and salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Roll the dough into a tight log starting from a long side. Slice the log into 12 equal pieces. Arrange the rolls cut side up in the prepared baking dish, then over loosely with a clean kitchen towel and let rise until puffy, about 30 minutes.
5. Brush the tops of the rolls with egg wash and sprinkle flaky sea salt. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, drizzling with olive oil and sprinkling parsley halfway through. Serve warm.