Royal News Roundup: Prince William’s Comment About Kate Middleton, Prince Harry’s PDA Moment & More
Here’s all the royal news you need to know for the week of April 27, 2023.
- In celebration of what would've been Queen Elizabeth II’s 97th birthday, Kate Middleton and Prince William posted a previously unseen photo of the late monarch spending time with her grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
- The Prince and Princess of Wales traveled to Birmingham in England (via train). Prince William made a comment about his wife that is now going viral.
- This week, Princess Catherine paid a visit to The Baby Bank in Windsor. It didn’t take long for fans to notice that the royal changed her hairstyle and sported loose curls.
- The Church of England offered a rare glimpse of the Coronation Bible that will be used in King Charles's upcoming coronation.
- The royal family shared a slideshow on Instagram featuring a portrait from Queen Elizabeth’s princess days. The pic showed then-Princess Elizabeth (who was 11 years old at the time) with her parents, King George VI and the Queen Mother.
- Camilla Parker Bowles revealed rare details about her marriage to King Charles III in honor of their 18th wedding anniversary.
- The new titles for Prince Edward and his wife, Sophie, have finally been added to the couple’s official bios on the royal family website.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry made a rare public appearance at the Los Angeles Lakers game, where they shared a sweet moment on the JumboTron.
- The king and queen consort traveled to Liverpool ahead of Eurovision 2023. The royal family shared a video montage on Instagram featuring the best moments from the trip.
- Princess Diana’s brother, Charles Spencer, shared a vintage family photo on his personal Instagram account. The pic featured his father, Edward John Spencer, when he was only a teenager.
- The Prince of Wales attended the Anzac Day ceremony held at Hyde Park in London. The royal family shared a haunting photo of the royal bowing his head during a moment of silence.
- The Duchess of Edinburgh visited the Brockhill Park Performing Arts College in Kent, where she learned more about farming and animal care.
Stay up-to-date on every breaking royal family story by subscribing here.