Royal News Roundup: Prince Harry's Tell-All, Panic Over 'The Crown' Season 5 & More
Here’s all the royal news you need to know for the week of October 27, 2022.
- Prince Harry announced that his brand-new memoir, Spare, will be released on January 10, 2023.
- The royal family confirmed that King Charles will auction 14 of Queen Elizabeth’s racehorses that were passed down to him. According to Hello! magazine, this is standard procedure for the reigning monarch.
- King Charles sent thank-you notes to those who shared their condolences after the queen's death. The card featured a special photo of Queen Elizabeth as a child.
- On the latest Archetypes episode, Meghan Markle set the record straight on the difference between being demanding versus being difficult.
- Prince Harry and Markle changed the photo on the homepage of their Archewell website, trading out the old pic for a brand-new portrait courtesy of Misan Harriman.
- Royally Obsessed podcast co-host Rachel Bowie deep dives into the royal panic over the latest season of The Crown—and whether or not the family should actually be worried.
- King Charles made a surprise appearance on an episode of British reality series The Repair Shop. During the interview, the monarch used an “HRH” mug for “His Royal Highness.”
- The royal family shared a glimpse of the first birthday cards King Charles sent since ascending the throne.
- Netflix added a “fictional” disclaimer to The Crown season 5 after the show received backlash for dramatizing the story.
Stay up-to-date on every breaking royal family story by subscribing here.