- Shortly after it was announced that Harry and Meghan may no longer be allowed to use the term "royal" for their website and charitable ventures, an update on their transition was posted to their website Sussexroyal.com
- Kensington Palace released new details about Prince William and Kate Middleton’s royal tour of Ireland. The visit will kick off on Tuesday, March 3, and conclude on Thursday, March 5, and comes at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- On Tuesday, Clarence House announced that Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla are set to embark on a whirlwind royal tour of Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Republic of Cypress and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan from March 17 to March 25.
Royal News Roundup: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Latest Statement, Kate Middleton & Prince William’s Next Tour & More
Here, all the royal news you need to know for the week of February 27, 2020.
- According to the Sun, James Middleton has teamed up with production company Fulwell 73 for a TV documentary series called James Middleton’s Super Dogs that will dive into how his four-legged friends helped him battle depression.
- Prince William revealed that Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis have been helping out on the farm around their country home, Anmer Hall, in Norfolk during their break from school. According to People, while speaking to elementary school teacher Rhian Roberts, the father of three said his royal brood even helped deliver newborn lambs.
- On Wednesday, Prince Harry gave a speech at a sustainable tourism summit at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre in Scotland. During the event, the duke requested to be called just ‘Harry.’
- Kate Middleton visited the London Stadium at Olympic Park in Stratford on Wednesday to celebrate the work of her patronage, SportsAid. During the event, the duchess participated in track and field activities, even learning how to use the starting blocks when it came time to run a little track.
- Queen Elizabeth made a covert visit to the central London headquarters of the secret intelligence agency MI5. Few details about the event have been shared publicly. However, we do know that Elizabeth received a personal tour of the spy center by MI5 director Sir Andrew Parker.
Want to know more about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s statement?
Where We’ll See Them Next:
Prince Harry will team up with Jon Bon Jovi at a recording session in the U.K. for a re-recording of his song “Unbroken” with the Invictus Games Choir on Friday, February 28.
Meghan Markle & Prince Harry will attend the Endeavour Fund Awards in the U.K. on March 5.
Queen Elizabeth will visit Cheshire on March 19.
Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla will embark on a royal tour of Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Republic of Cypress and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan from March 17 to March 25.