The Top 10 Impressive Moments from the 2017 MTV Movie & TV Awards
MTV awards shows (the Video Music Awards and Movie & TV Awards) are notorious for pushing entertainment limits with outlandish antics and oddball sketches. From the infamous Britney Spears and Madonna lip lock to Sacha Baron Cohen’s unfortunate crash landing on Eminem’s face, dull moments are few and far between. Here, ten moments that prove the 2017 MTV Movie & TV Awards Show is still pushing boundaries (in the best way possible).
1. When Rebel Wilson, Adam DeVine and Hailee Steinfeld Redefined ‘Beauty and the Beast’
"I wanted to look hot, I'm wearing a teapot." We'd totally be down for a full-length version.
2. When Chrissy Metz Stunned in This Red Latex Dress
Then clapped back at haters with this epic response:
For the record, I wear what I want, when I want. News flash it's? Chrissy Metz (@ChrissyMetz) May 8, 2017
MY body. #thankstho
You go, girl.
3. Cara Delevingne’s Bald Head Debut
Slay, Cara. Slay.
4. And When ‘Moonlight’ Won Best Kiss
A well-deserved moment, indeed. Oh, and Allison Williams's platinum blonde 'do.
5. Millie Bobby Brown’s Emotional Acceptance Speech
In a world full of tens, be an Eleven.
6. And Emma Watson’s Reaction to Hailee Steinfeld as Belle
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
7. Lonnie Chavis’s (‘This Is Us’) Adorable Confession
Where's the Big Three when you need them?
8. And When Millie Bobby Brown Met One of Her Idols
It's OK, Millie. Same.
9. When Caleb McLaughlin Said What We Were All Thinking
But seriously...where would we be without Netflix?