The Weekly Fashion Roundup: Royal Wimbledon Looks, Rihanna’s Vintage Finds & More
The Weekly Fashion Roundup: Here, everything you need to know in the celebrity fashion world this week.
The 37-year-old actress twinned with husband Justin Timberlake on the Fourth of July in flannel button-downs and distressed denim. We’re loving those Gigi Barcelona Firenze sunnies ($340) and that festive fanny pack.
It was a major fashion week for the 37-year-old Duchess of Cambridge who attended Wimbledon wearing her tennis whites (in a surprise appearance, BTW), watched her hubby play polo in the printed L.K. Bennett number above and bucked royal tradition at baby Archie’s christening in Stella McCartney. Sadly, the duchess’s floral L.K. Bennett frock is sold out, but you can recreate the look with the Kate Spade Splash midi dress ($368) or the Michael by Michael Kors Enchanted Bloom midi dress (on sale for $86).
The Duchess of Sussex also donned several news-worthy looks this week. There was, of course, the white Dior frock she wore to her son’s christening, the high-waisted jeans and blazer combo (above) she surprised fans with at Wimbledon and the very boho Lisa Marie Fernandez olive green caftan she donned for Prince Harry’s polo match.
This Middleton also made a trip to Wimbledon alongside her brother, James. She played copycat to her sister and wore the pink Stella McCartney number above with some rather edgy (but still Wimbledon appropriate) mules. Middleton was also spotted wearing the Ba&sh Tais dress ($198) while shopping in London earlier this week.
In other fashion news:
- Low-rise jeans are apparently trending on Google. Oh, boy.
- The black-and-white Zara dress that captivated the British zeitgeist is finally available in the U.S., and it’s only $70.
- Gossip Girl alum Leighton Meester dropped a brand-new fashion collab inspired by—wait for it—Matilda.
- Stranger Things star Millie Bobby Brown released a fun Converse collab that allows fans to customize their sneakers. The only issue? There’s nary an Eggo reference in sight.
- Actor, DJ and overall hunk Idris Elba also debuted a fashion endeavor of his own. The Luther lead introduced his new line, 2 Hr Set, and it’s surprisingly affordable.
- Céline Dion simultaneously paid homage to Titanic and Paris Hilton while in the actual city of Paris. That’s hot.
- Last but not least, Meghan Markle’s beloved Sarah Flint Lily flats are back in stock after three years. We’re adding to cart now.