The Complete Celebrity Lineup for Season 25 of ‘Dancing with the Stars'
Calling all Dancing with the Stars fans: Are you ready to add some cha-cha to your Monday nights?
ABC announced the new celebrity lineup for season 25 of Dancing with the Stars today, and it might be the most delightfully unqualified cast to date. From Shark Tank’s Barbara Corcoran to Property Brother Drew Scott and the first ever husband-wife rivalry (looking at you, Nick and Vanessa Lachey), there's only 12 more days until these celebs hit the DWTS ballroom floor in hopes of winning the coveted Mirrorball trophy, and we. Can't. Wait. Keep reading for this season’s spicy pairings.
Dancing with the Stars season 25 premieres Monday, September 18, at 8 p.m. on ABC.
1. Entrepreneur Barbara Corcoran (‘Shark Tank’)
Paired with: Keo Motsepe
2. Singer Debbie Gibson
Paired with: Alan Bersten
3. NBA Player Derek Fisher
Paired with: Sharna Burgess
4. Actor Frankie Muniz (‘Malcolm in the Middle’)
Paired with: Witney Carson
5. Singer and Actor Jordan Fisher (‘Grease: Live’)
Paired with: Lindsay Arnold
6. YouTube star Lindsey Stirling
Paired with: Mark Ballas
7. Singer Nick Lachey
Paired with: Peta Murgatroyd
8. TV personality Vanessa Lachey
Paired with: Maksim Chmerkovskiy
9. WWE wrestler Nikki Bella (‘Total Bellas’)
Paired with: Artem Chigvintsev
10. Paralympic Swimmer Victoria Arlen
Paired with: Val Chmerkovskiy
11. Actress Sasha Pieterse (‘Pretty Little Liars’)
Paired with: Gleb Savchenko
12. NFL Player Terrell Owens
Paired with: Cheryl Burke
13. Reality TV Star Drew Scott (‘Property Brothers’)
Paired with: Emma Slater