Here’s a List of All the Stores Offering Free Shipping This Christmas
So you scored a sweet discount on that Lipstick Queen mini lip trio for $25. Yesss. Too bad you were nailed with shipping costs at checkout that basically set you back the exact same price of the gift. Ugh. Save yourself the trouble (and the cash) by shopping at these online retailers that will mail your gifts gratis—no promo code required.
1. Apple. If you’re going to shell out for the iPhone X, at least you won’t have to pay to have it sent direct to your door.
2. Nordstrom. Friends don’t let friends overpay for faux fur pom-pom beanies.
3. Kate Spade. So you can rest assured that that glittery crossbody is priced as marked.
4. Crate and Barrel. OK, so the offer applies to specific items only, but there’s an entire section of the site devoted to it—cookware and bakeware included.
5. Brooklinen. Because bedding (in particular this new twill sheet set) shouldn’t break the bank.
6. L.L. Bean. Year-round. On every order. (Barring crazy oversize items, like canoes.)
7. Neiman Marcus. Did we mention the retailer also offers free returns?
8. Zappos. Ditto the free returns things, which means it’s never been easier to hem and haw over six different pairs of fancy flats.
9. Madewell. All you have to do is create an account.
10. Wayfair. So, you have to spend $49 to get this perk, but you’re buying furniture. Even at a discount, that’s pretty easy to hit.
11. Diptyque. Just for the holidays, you can get a luxe candle sent straight to your door gratis.
12. Sephora. There’s a trick: Shell out $10 for a Sephora Flash subscription and you’ll automatically get free two-day shipping for a year.
12. Amazon. Ditto Sephora. You may have to activate a Prime account ($99 for one year), but come the holidays, getting free two-day shipping on everything from a gripping new novel to a luxe wine aerator is worth its weight in gold.