13 Ways to Use Matte Black Hardware In Every Room
From kitchen sinks to showerheads to towel rings, one thing is certain this spring: Matte black hardware is back, baby. And the best part about this rising trend? Much like a little black dress, the crisp, neutral finish works for traditional, modern and every style in between. Here, 13 of our favorite iterations.
(Looking for more home decor inspiration? Head to Pinterest.)
1. Match your hardware with your cabinetry.
Black hardware is fabulous on its own, but this makes a stylish kitchen a jaw-dropper.
2. Amp up a slop sink.
This adorable mini slop sink goes high-end with matte black fixtures and decorative accents.
3. Take your walk-in shower up a notch.
We love how this ceiling-height black casing frames out the heavenly walk-in shower.
4. Modernize a classic kitchen.
Look at how the slender lines of these cabinets pull it all together.
5. Make your showerhead a statement piece.
In a matte black finish, this rain showerhead becomes equal parts function and art.
6. Go for a matte black bathroom faucet.
This black cross-handle faucet is a study in understated glamour.
7. Do a statement sink in an all-white kitchen.
Matte black can provide perfect pops of toughness in a shiny white dream kitchen.
8. Try a deep black sink on a white countertop.
The contrast is truly breathtaking.
9. Go for a shapely black vase faucet.
It's the perfect counterpart to a sandy-toned vessel sink.
10. Go retro.
Adding black-and-white tile work transforms the hardware from modern to classic in the blink of an eye.
11. Opt for matte black hardware in an all-white bathroom.
This massive but minimalist marble shower is poetry in bathroom design.
12. Go boho.
Soften black hardware with a cabinet of curiosities (and tons of sunlight).
13. Display exposed plumbing.
When everything from your exposed plumbing to your drain to your grooming products is matching matte, you know you’ve nailed the trend.