As much as you’d love to load up a basket full of chocolate bunnies, Peeps and hand-dyed eggs your kids custom-made for everyone in your extended family…you’re a realist and you know it’s not going to happen. Whether you’re the renowned hostess in your family—everyone looks forward to your decadent Easter brunch and mouth-watering Easter desserts—or you’re the relative who shows up mainly for the food, greeting cards add a touch of festiveness to the occasion. And we’ve found great options for everyone you love. From those hard-to-please teens, to that one artsy friend, as well as the grandparents who love this holiday. These 20 Easter card ideas are guaranteed to brighten their day.
20 Best Easter Card Ideas to Send to Everyone You Know
Best Easter Cards at a Glance
- Best for the Too-Cool-for-School Teen: Lovepop Easter Lily of the Valley Pop Up Card
- Best for the Relatives You Missed at Christmastime: Minted Better Late Than Never Card
- Best for the DIY Lover: Unicorn Arts Design Easter Rabbit Card
- Best for the Friend Who Really Loves Flowers: Lovepop Flower Basket Pop Up Card
- Best for the Entire Family: Yaas Easter Pop Up Card
- Best for the One Who Needs a Hug: Designer M Craze Card
- Best for the Religious Relative: FJB Studio Christian Easter Card
- Best for a Good Chuckle: Noble Works Easter Greeting Card
- Best for the Friend With a Vintage Aesthetic: Quiet Afternoon at Home Vintage 1920s Bridge Place Card
- Best for the Artsy Type: Amelia Jane London Rainbow Easter Bunny Rabbit
- Best for the One Who Likes the Finer Things in Life: Current Store Stitched Easter Greeting Cards
- Best for the One Who is a Smidge Over-the-Top: Big Dot of Happiness Easter Greeting Card
- Best for Celebrating Everything: American Greetings Easter Blue Bunny Card
- Best for a Dose of Adorable: Avanti Press Chipmunk Bunny In Tulip Easter Card
- Best for the Peanuts Fan: Hallmark Store Signature Peanuts Easter Card
- Best for Flexing Those Crafting Skills: Scratch Off Easter Cards
- Best for That Last-Minute Haul: Easter Handprint Cards
- Best for Making With the Kids: DIY Pop Up Easter Card
- Best for Keeping it Classic: Current Store Deluxe Die Cut Easter Bunny Greeting Cards
- Best for When You Can't Decide: Rainbow of Crazy Pancake Bunny Greeting Card
2. Minted Better Late Than Never Card
Best for the relatives you missed at Christmastime
Send this better-late-than-never card to make up for the missed holiday cards that totally slipped your mind.
3. Unicorn Arts Design Easter Rabbit Car
Best for the DIY lover
He or she will really appreciate the handmade touch…even if your hands didn’t make it, per se. (Look at those fuzzy tails!)
4. Lovepop Flower Basket Pop Up Card
Best for the friend who really (really) loves flowers
This 3D number won’t die, and it looks pretty impressive on the counter.
5. Yaas Easter Pop Up Card
Best for the entire family
When you need a one-size-fits-all card, send this pop-up option full of beautiful eggs, florals and a cute little Easter bunny in a basket.
8. Noble Works Easter Greeting Card
Best for a good chuckle
Because a good laugh goes a long way.
9. Quiet Afternoon At Home Vintage 1920s Bridge Place Card
Best for the friend with a vintage aesthetic
Nothing says you’re on my mind like a vintage place card.
10. Amelia Jane London Rainbow Easter Bunny Rabbit
Best for the artsy type
Instead of choosing a standard greeting card at your local drugstore, choose one that doubles as decor when on display in the living room.
11. Current Store Stitched Easter Greeting Cards
Best for the one who likes the finer things in life
This stitched card is perfect for that cousin who prefers things that come with a unique flair.
12. Big Dot Of Happiness Easter Greeting Card
Best for the one who's a smidge over-the-top
A gigantic Easter greeting for someone with a gigantic personality to match. This 16.5 x 22 inch-card is sure to put a smile on their face.
13. American Greetings Easter Blue Bunny Card
Best for celebrating everything
The Easter holiday also means that spring is right around the corner, and that’s more than enough reason to celebrate.
14. Avanti Press Chipmunk Bunny In Tulip Easter Card
Best for a dose of adorable
Even the toughest nut to crack will never be able to resist this adorable chipmunk wearing bunny ears.
15. Hallmark Store Signature Peanuts Easter Card
Best for the Peanuts fan
We all have that family member who’s obsessed with everything Peanuts. Yes, there’s no question, this happy-go-lucky design with Charlie Brown and Friends is for them.
16. Scratch Off Easter Cards
Best for flexing those crafting skills
Maybe you want to show your loved ones just how crafty you got over the course of the pandemic. This DIY for scratch-off Easter card will show off just how advanced you are. The best part is, you don’t actually have to be a master at crafts.
17. Easter Handprint Cards
Best for that last-minute haul
So, you forgot Easter was coming up and the drugstore cards just aren’t cutting it? No worries, these simple DIY cards are super easy, time efficient and ensure that your loved ones still get some quality cards. Cardstock, small googly eyes, cotton balls and markers are among material you’ll need to get started.
18. Diy Pop Up Easter Card
Best for making with the kids
Surprise the grandparents with an extra-special card your kids made themselves. Construction paper, green card stock, some glue, scissors and markers are among the materials you’ll need.
19. Current Store Deluxe Die Cut Easter Bunny Greeting Cards
Best for keeping it classic
Simple and straight to the point with a little bit of pizazz, thanks to the pink outline, this is the perfect drugstore card.