8 Ways to Satisfy Your Inner Neat Freak
A guide to our best cleaning tricks
Once we started spring-cleaning this year, we couldn’t stop. The result? A laundry list of cleaning tricks that helped make everything--from our silverware to our shower curtain--more sanitary. Now go on and clean those sponges, you neat freak, you.
1. Target the dingiest places in your home.
2. Make your own cleaning products.
3. Use your washing machine for more than just clothes.
4. Put baking soda to good use.
5. Squeegee pet hair.
6. Deep clean your coffeemaker.
7. Scrub your cast iron pans sans soap.
8. Remove rings from your kitchen table.