30 Fresh Tomato Recipes For The Summer Season
Imagine it: A ripe tomato, just picked from the vine and still warm from the sun—summer doesn’t get better than this. To take advantage of your garden (or farmers market) haul, here are 30 fresh tomato recipes to make with the season’s favorite harvest.
1. Rainbow Heirloom Tomato Bruschetta
Way too pretty to eat. (Actually, on second thought…)
2. Heirloom Tomato Tart
Psst: Frozen puff pastry is the secret to making this totally effortless.
3. Poblano and Mushroom Tacos with Tomatoes and Goat Cheese
They’re colorful, bursting with flavor, vegetarian and, best of all, ready in 30 minutes.
4. One-Pot Tomato Basil Pasta
The best part (beyond having just one pot to clean)? Customizing until your hearts content.
5. Creamy Chicken, Corn and Tomato Skillet
A handful of ingredients and just three simple steps are all it takes.
6. The Best Damn Tomato Soup
Guys. Tomato soup does not have to be bland. It's time to stop settling.
7. Roasted Drumsticks with Tomatoes
News flash: Roast chicken doesn't have to be boring.
8. Corn Fritter Caprese with Peaches and Tomatoes
Fancy enough that if you put it down at a dinner party, it would elicit oohs and ahhs.
9. BLT Lettuce Wraps with Avocado Ranch
Quite possibly the best lunch to ever exist.
10. Buttermilk Skillet Cornbread with Tomatoes and Scallions
It’s a little bit fancy, but still just as tasty.
11. Tomato Salad with Grilled Halloumi and Herbs
Two words: Grilled cheese.
12. Skillet Roast Chicken with Peaches, Tomatoes and Red Onion
This calls for dinner under the stars.
13. Perfect Meatballs with Cherry Tomato Sauce
Our motto? Don’t settle for anything but the best...especially when it comes to meatballs.
14. 15-Minute Gazpacho with Cucumber, Red Pepper and Basil
No AC? No problem.
15. Zucchini & Tomato Ragù
Presenting ratatouille's chic Italian cousin: zucchini and tomato ragù.
16. Heirloom Tomato and Zucchini Galette with Honey and Thyme
Tasty and gorgeous? Sold.
18. New Caprese Salad
Few things are more satisfying than a plateful of ripe tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese.
19. 5-Minute Heirloom Tomato and Cucumber Toast
We’re officially making it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
20. Cherry Tomato Galette with Garlic and Herbs
Use store-bought puff pastry so everything comes together in no time.
21. Tomato-Poached Cod with Fresh Herbs
It’s just a few ingredients and comes together in 25 minutes.
22. Black Fig and Tomato Salad
Pairs perfectly with your favorite cheese.
23. Bruschetta Chicken
Your go-to summer skillet meal.
24. Everything Bagel Tomato Galettes
Brunch has never looked better.
25. Eggs Baked in Tomatoes
Kinda like peas in a pod, no?
26. Skillet Burst Cherry Tomato Pasta with Lemony Breadcrumbs
The best part? It only takes 30 minutes.
27. Orzo with Spiced Tomato Sauce and Feta
Spaghetti with red sauce, we love you…but we need something new.
28. Cauliflower with Roasted Tomatoes, Parsley and Bread Crumbs
An easy, flavorful recipe that multitasks? Sold. We’re making this tonight.
29. Sweet Corn, Tomato and Zucchini Grain Salad
This dish says “quintessential summer dinner” loud and clear.