Craving mussels? And scallops? And steamed clams? You have impeccable timing. You see, summertime and seafood go hand in hand. That’s because it’s as easy to cook as chicken, but tastes lighter and fresher on a hot, humid day. And thanks to these 74 knockout summer seafood recipes—including tomato poached cod, citrus shrimp salad and homemade paella, to name a few—you don’t need to take a trip to the beach to eat lobster rolls (or fish tacos) under the stars.
75 Summer Seafood Recipes You Can Whip Up in No Time
2. Sriracha Shrimp Skewers With Collard-peach Salad
Peaches are high on our list of summertime favorites, so of course we’ll try to squeeze them into every meal possible. Here, the sweetness complements the charred shrimp to a T.
5. Citrus, Shrimp And Quinoa Salad With Feta
The juicy citrus and briny feta do wonders on plain ol’ quinoa, and the whole thing can be made ahead.
9. Instant Pot Coconut Salmon With Fresh Herbs And Lime
Here, the Instant Pot both streamlines dinnertime and infuses the fish with spiced coconut milk flavor. Plus, you don’t have to turn on the oven.
13. Vietnamese Shrimp In Coconut Caramel Sauce
The caramel in this southern Vietnamese dish is combined with coconut water, fish sauce and aromatics to create a lovely, savory-sweet sauce.
18. Baked Sesame-ginger Salmon In Parchment
No pots or pans required, thanks to the en papillote cooking method.
19. Pan-fried Cod With Orange And Swiss Chard
Got 30 minutes? Then you can make this for dinner (sides and all).
21. Weeknight Skillet Paella
All you need is one pan and an oven. (OK, and maybe a pitcher of sangria.)
24. Salmon Blt
As far as sandwiches are concerned, the BLT is hard to beat. Add salmon, though…
25. Shrimp Boil Skewers With Corn, Sausage And Potatoes
Bonus points if you serve these on a newspaper-lined picnic table.
29. Shrimp With Cauliflower “grits” And Arugula
Lose the carbs but keep the flavor.
30. Alison Roman’s Swordfish With Crushed Olives And Oregano
Even self-proclaimed seafood haters will gobble this one up. Pair it with your favorite vegetables.
31. Salmon Bowl With Farro, Black Beans And Tahini Dressing
One taste of this turmeric-tahini dressing, and you'll never go back to plain old balsamic vinaigrette again.
34. One-pan Roasted Salmon With Potatoes And Romaine
On the hottest summer nights, a super-simple, one-pan dinner is mandatory.
37. Salmon Burgers
See ya next weekend, ground beef.
43. Cajun Shrimp And Sausage Vegetable Skillet
It’s low in carbs and great for meal prep.
48. Spicy Brown Rice Seared Tuna Roll Bowl
If making sushi is above your skill level, try this!
52. Chorizo And Little Neck Clams In Red Pepper Broth
Serve this one with a side of rice, zucchini noodles or toasted baguette.
53. Oven Baked Mahi Mahi With Macadamia Crust
This Whole30- and paleo-approved recipe has just three ingredients.
54. Garlic-butter Scallops With Watermelon Salsa
“Watermelon salsa” has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it?
62. Sheet Pan Clam Bake
Say hello to your new favorite healthy summer dinner.
65. Grilled Scallops
While grilling this shellfish might sound intimidating, it’s actually an easy way to ensure nothing gets overcooked. (High heat = the perfect quick sear.)
68. Broiled Miso Cod With Vegetables
You only need one baking sheet to make the whole damn thing. The miso marinade is tangy, sweet and surprisingly foolproof.
69. Smoky Paprika Fish Tacos With An Apple Slaw
Don’t skimp on the tangy, crisp slaw, which balances out the smoky seafood.
72. Simple Seafood Bisque
Serve this creamy soup to company and relish in the compliments.
73. Crab Artichoke Toasts
Consider these your new go-to appetizer for every summer soirée this season.
74. Lemon Dill Salmon With Vegetables In Parchment
The salmon gently steams inside its parchment packet, and comes out flaky and tender every time.
75. Fresh Lobster Spring Rolls With Easy Peanut Dipping Sauce
Put the team to work filling these lobster spring rolls. It’ll be fun and easy.