When we want to eat something that feels wholesome but a still little bit fancy, we reach for salmon. It’s easy to cook at home but has the restaurant vibes that give it an extra edge against boneless, skinless chicken breasts. And when you make it on a sheet pan, you only have one dish to clean when dinner is over. Here, 27 sheet-pan salmon recipes to prove our point.
27 Sheet-Pan Salmon Recipes, Because You Love Cooking but Hate Cleaning
1. Honey Mustard Sheet Pan Salmon
Easy, delicious and ready in under an hour? We think we’re in love. Psst: You can prep the veggies up to three days ahead to streamline the process.
2. Sheet-pan Honey Tahini Salmon With Chickpeas And Couscous
The secret ingredients to a foolproof dinner? Minimal prep, modest cooking time and almost no cleanup after it’s been devoured. This one has all three.
3. Joanna Gaines’s Weeknight Salmon With Baby New Potatoes And Dill
This 40-minute recipe, courtesy of shiplap queen Joanna Gaines, tastes like an herby-lemony dream.
4. One-pan Roasted Salmon With Potatoes And Romaine
If you’re a little intimidated by cooking fish at home, start with this easy dish. You make your main course and sides all in one—a win-win.
5. Sheet-pan Garlic Butter Salmon
The garlic-butter sauce couldn’t be simpler: Just toss everything in a bowl and whisk it together.
6. Sheet Pan Salmon With Citrus Avocado Salsa And Potatoes
This is a one-and-done situation that you’ll want to memorize. The avocado salsa and arugula get added after cooking for a bit of freshness.
7. Asian Salmon Sheet-pan Dinner
It tastes so good, you wouldn’t even suspect it’s also good for you.
9. Simple Hoisin-glazed Salmon
If you have 30 minutes and a few pantry ingredients, you’re already halfway to dinnertime.
10. Spicy Maple-glazed Salmon For Two
One thing we love about salmon is how easy it is to scale up or down depending on how many people you’re feeding. (You know, if you’re not into microwaved leftovers.)
11. Sheet-pan Mustard Salmon Dinner
You can swap the veggies if you want, but make sure they’ll cook in about 20 minutes so everything is done at the same time.
12. Baked Salmon
Feel free to customize this one with your favorite seasonings. Whatever you choose, it’ll be ready in 15 minutes from start to finish.
13. 10-minute Sheet-pan Dijon Lemon Salmon And Veggies
The secret to keeping your fillets from drying out, while still cooking them in record time is butter. What could be bad about that?
14. Pan-roasted Pomegranate Glazed Salmon
This feels decidedly fancy for a meal that comes together in half an hour.
15. One-pan Sesame-ginger Salmon And Broccoli
This one’s a guaranteed hit, especially if you have kids with discerning palates at the table.
16. Spring Sheet-pan Salmon
The lemon tarragon sauce is so good, it might steal the show. (And it takes two seconds if you make it in the blender.)
18. Lemon Pepper Sheet-pan Salmon
To meal-prep this for busy weeknights, get everything ready for the vegetables, rub and yogurt sauce ahead and stash it in the fridge.
19. Salmon, Potato And Broccoli Sheet-pan Supper
You only need eight ingredients, including salt and pepper. That’s our kind of dinner.
20. Honey Garlic Salmon And Brussels Sprouts
Not a Brussels sprouts fan? Try this with broccoli. It’ll cook in about the same amount of time.
21. Easy Creamy Spinach-stuffed Salmon
That spinach hiding in the back of your freezer is about to get its 15 minutes of fame (if it even takes you that long to eat this).
22. Easy Baked Salmon With Garlic Balsamic Glaze
It’s versatile (and easy) enough to make on a weeknight, or you could serve it as an impressive main course for company.
23. Sheet-pan Pistachio-crusted Salmon With Glazed Carrots
It’s gluten-, grain- and dairy-free, low in carbs and paleo-friendly (not to mention gorgeous).
24. Sheet-pan Garlic Lime Salmon Fajitas
We can’t believe we’ve been sleeping on salmon fajitas this entire time. See ya later, chicken.
25. Lemon Baked Salmon With Garlic Dill Sauce
The garlic dill sauce is made from store-bought hummus. Believe it.
26. Sheet-pan Baked Salmon With Asparagus
When you’re too tired to lift a finger but still want something nutritious, let your sheet pan be your rock.
27. Sheet-pan Blackened Salmon Bowl With Potatoes And Avocado Goddess Sauce
If you need us, we’ll be spooning the avocado goddess sauce straight into our mouths.
Why You Should Trust Us
PureWow's editors and writers have spent more than a decade shopping online, digging through sales and putting our home goods, beauty finds, wellness picks and more through the wringer—all to help you determine which are actually worth your hard-earned cash. From our PureWow100 series (where we rank items on a 100-point scale) to our painstakingly curated lists of fashion, beauty, cooking, home and family picks, you can trust that our recommendations have been thoroughly vetted for function, aesthetics and innovation. Whether you're looking for travel-size hair dryers you can take on-the-go or women’s walking shoes that won’t hurt your feet, we’ve got you covered.