Yes, you can fall face-first into a warm, cheesy plate of pasta and come out on the other end of it feeling, well, fantastic. The trick? Using whole, fresh ingredients and making some smart swaps when possible. Voilà, 31 healthy pasta recipes that are all still super satisfying.
31 Healthy Pasta Recipes That Still Taste Indulgent
1. 15-Minute Lemony Broccolini Pasta
It’s gorgeous enough to serve at your next dinner party.
2. One-Pot Tomato Basil Pasta
The best part (beyond having just one pot to clean)? You can customize the recipe to your heart’s content.
3. Summer Spaghetti with Tomatoes and Burrata
It's pretty magical and not too fancy for the kiddos.
4. Skillet Pasta with Summer Squash, Ricotta and Basil
This delicious one-pan meal is summer in a skillet.
5. Spaghetti with Avocado Pasta Sauce
This recipe is rich but totally virtuous, and the whole meal takes just 30 minutes to prepare. (Cue singing angels.)
6. Healthy Mushroom Alfredo Pasta Bake
Creamy cauliflower sauce takes this casserole over the top.
7. Pasta Alla Norma
Best of all, you can make four servings for less than $10. Salute!
8. Skinny Pasta Primavera
Half pasta, half veggies and topped with creamy almond milk sauce.
9. Vegan Eggplant-Cremini Pasta
Full of good-for-you veggies and fresh herbs.
10. Creamy Sweet Corn Pappardelle
Cashews and lemon create a cream sauce that doesn’t use any actual cream for this way-too-easy-to-eat pappardelle.
11. Peanut Ginger Noodles
Whole-wheat linguine gets bathed in a luscious Thai sauce.
12. Skinny Spinach Lasagna
Hold the phone: It’s less than 250 calories a serving.
13. Everything Bagel Spice Aglio E Olio Pasta
If pasta is the best carb, bagels are a close second, and this super easy recipe combines the two for a tasty vegan hybrid.
14. Olive and Parmesan Pasta with Pistachio Breadcrumbs
This pasta is gorgeous, salty, savory and crunchy in all the right ways.
15. Creamy Vegan Lemon Asparagus Pasta
All you need: nine ingredients and 30 minutes.
16. Whole Wheat Greek Pasta Salad
The whole wheat penne adds a nutty flavor and ups the nutrition factor at the same time.
17. Easy Balsamic Veggie Pasta
This fresh mix of vegetables and balsamic is filling and healthy at the same time.
18. Roasted Cauliflower Macaroni and Cheese
plus a whole head of cauliflower florets. That makes this count as a vegetable, right?
19. Apple, Grape and Pecan Pasta Salad
Salty Parmesan cheese will pop on the tongue alongside sweet grapes and apples.
20. Gluten-Free Spicy Tomato Chickpea Pasta
Chickpea noodles are gluten-free, low in carbs and packed with extra protein—a no-brainer in this already chickpea-heavy recipe.
21. Corn, Tomato and Avocado Pasta Salad
This classic combo of summer produce never gets old. Especially mixed with cubes of sharp cheddar, fresh basil and lemon juice.
22. Lemon, Broccoli and Cauliflower Pasta
Minimal prep time, minimal cooking time and maximum payoff.
23. Pasta Pomodoro Sauce
Twirl, fork, repeat. Even the kids will like this recipe.
24. Easy Italian Pasta Salad
The gang’s all here: cherry tomatoes, fresh mozz, Kalamata olives, salami and pepperoncini.
25. Chicken Piccata Pasta
When the toppings are this good, the pasta is pretty much just filler.
26. Vegan Cashew-Miso Pasta with Peas
Just what the doctor ordered. We’re officially obsessed with this recipe.
27. Butternut Squash Carbonara
Nothing screams “comfort food” like a steamy plate of carbonara.
28. Pasta with Caramelized Sweet Potatoes and Kale
It’s so healthy, it’s basically a salad.
29. Shrimp Scampi Pasta with Zucchini Noodles
Basically checks off all of the food groups.
30. Roasted Cauliflower Carbonara
Similar to our old friend, but more delicious.
31. Skinny Spaghetti and Meatballs
Hi, old friend. Is that you?