If you’re looking to spice up your at-home menu with a Kelly Ripa-approved recipe, you’ve come to the right place.
Here’s How to Make Kelly Ripa’s Famous Cheese & Pepper Skillet Dip
Last month, the talk show host was joined by her husband, Mark Consuelos, on an episode of Live with Kelly and Ryan. Together, they showed viewers how to make one of their favorite appetizers: Cheese and Pepper Skillet Dip.
Despite the long list of ingredients, the recipe looks surprisingly easy to make. Keep scrolling for more details on Ripa’s recipe.
- 8oz of softened cream cheese
- ½ pound of shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 pound of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ pound of shredded manchego cheese
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise
- 4oz can of drained diced green chilies
- 1 fresh serrano pepper
- 2 fresh jalapeños
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients
- Once mixed, spoon the mixture into a cast iron skillet and then top with shredded cheese and sliced jalapeño (or other peppers)
- Place in oven and cook for 20 to 25 minutes (until cheese is hot, bubbly and browned)
- Serve with tortilla chips or vegetables for dipping
Want all the latest entertainment news sent right to your inbox? Click here.
Why You Should Trust Us
PureWow's editors and writers have spent more than a decade shopping online, digging through sales and putting our home goods, beauty finds, wellness picks and more through the wringer—all to help you determine which are actually worth your hard-earned cash. From our PureWow100 series (where we rank items on a 100-point scale) to our painstakingly curated lists of fashion, beauty, cooking, home and family picks, you can trust that our recommendations have been thoroughly vetted for function, aesthetics and innovation. Whether you're looking for travel-size hair dryers you can take on-the-go or women’s walking shoes that won’t hurt your feet, we’ve got you covered.