We have a lot to be thankful for: our friends, our family and, of course, the Barefoot Contessa. How could we not be thankful for her when she’s given us so many mouth watering recipes. Here, 22 Ina Garten Thanksgiving recipes that you can (and should) make for your holiday dinner.
The 22 Best Ina Garten Thanksgiving Recipes
1. Pumpkin Roulade with Ginger Buttercream
Another slice, please!
2. Green Beans Gremolata
Simple, crunchy, perfect.
3. Balsamic-Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Plus pancetta, for good measure.
4. Parmesan Chive Smashed Potatoes
You can never have enough Parmesan. (Or potatoes.)
5. Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
6. Ultimate Pumpkin Pie with Rum Whipped Cream
What would Thanksgiving be without pumpkin pie?
7. Ultimate Pumpkin Pie with Rum Whipped Cream
Or turkey, for that matter. (Ina says it’s just like cooking a big chicken.)
8. Sausage and Herb Stuffing
The giant chunks of bread put this recipe in best-ever territory.
9. Herbed Ricotta Bruschetta
Who says bruschetta requires tomatoes? Certainly not Ina.
10. Roasted Figs and Prosciutto
The perfect Thanksgiving appetizer.
11. Decadent Chocolate Cake
Decadent, but still gluten-free.
12. Salted Caramel Brownies
Sweet + salty = pure joy.
13. Portobello Mushroom Lasagna
For all the vegetarians at the table.
14. Tomato and Goat Cheese Tarts
Mini tarts are the best tarts.
If pie isn’t really your thing.
16. Caramelized Shallots
OK, this is beautiful.
17. Peas and Pancetta
The most flavor.
18. Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs
Smoked salmon brings already-great deviled eggs to the next level.
19. Ham and Cheese Puff Pastry
So hard not to fill up on this before dinner.
20. Panko-Crusted Salmon
Another solid main-course option.
21. Baked Virginia Ham
22. Apple Crostata
Because you and Ina are just too fancy for apple pie.