Between decadent sides like mac and cheese, stuffing and mashed potatoes, it’s easy for vegetables to get neglected on Turkey Day. But not this year. Presenting 30 Brussels sprouts Thanksgiving recipes that are easy, unexpected and delicious.
30 Brussels Sprouts Thanksgiving Recipes That Are Pretty Much Foolproof
1. Cranberry, Brussels Sprouts And Brie Skillet Nachos
Hello, sweet-and-salty bliss. Your guests will never see this appetizer coming.
2. Dorie Greenspan’s Maple Syrup And Mustard Brussels Sprouts
As far as fall recipe ideas go, plating these over mashed sweet potatoes sounds ingenious to us.
4. Brussels Sprouts Gratin
Sayonara, potatoes. This is a job for the season’s most beloved vegetable (and a whole lot of milk, cream and Gruyère).
5. Spicy Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Honey and sriracha are *always* invited to Thanksgiving dinner.
6. Kale And Brussels Sprout Caesar Slaw
The vegan dressing gets all its creaminess from soaked sunflower seeds and almonds. Even better, the recipe works with basically any winter greens.
7. Crispy Parmesan Brussels Sprout Bites
Careful, these hors d’oeuvres are shockingly poppable. Especially when they’re dunked in lemony Dijonnaise.
8. Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Bacon, Dates And Halloumi
Don’t look now, but even the turkey is getting jealous.
9. Brussels Sprouts Skillet With Crispy Pancetta-garlic Bread Crumbs
Because vegetables can only get better with a dose of carbs and salty, fatty pancetta.
10. Air Fryer Crispy Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
Sharp red onion and tangy balsamic vinegar can bring any boring side to life.
11. Roasted Brussels Sprouts Quinoa
Want to take care of your veggies and grains just 30 minutes before your relatives arrive? Look no further than this sheet pan wonder.
12. Warm Radicchio, Brussels Sprout And Fennel Salad With Tahini Granola
The sweater season pièce de résistance? Apple cider vinaigrette.
13. Brussels Sprout Sliders
These toothpick-toting cuties are stuffed with prosciutto, mozzarella and tomato.
14. Dijon-maple Chicken With Brussels Sprouts And Butternut Squash
If your family skips turkey on Thanksgiving, try this sheet pan recipe. It’ll take care of your sides and main in less than an hour.
15. Creamed Brussels Sprouts With Caramelized Onions
Meet the mac and cheese of vegetables, loaded with golden-brown sweet onions and crispy sage.
16. Cacio E Pepe Brussels Sprouts
You can’t go wrong with freshly ground black pepper and grated Pecorino Romano.
17. Make-ahead Farro And Brussels Sprout Salad
Spare yourself some stress by prepping the salad a few days in advance. Don’t skip the pomegranate seeds; they make for an elegant, wintry finishing touch.
18. Crispy Bacon-wrapped Brussels Sprouts
These honey-kissed beauties are destined for Thanksgiving cocktail hour.
19. Sheet Pan Thanksgiving Dinner
OK, you’re going to want to sit down for this. What if we told you it’s possible to cook turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes and sprouts on two sheet pans in less than two hours? Bye-bye, panic mode.
20. Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
Never tried breaded Brussels before? Buckle up: These are ridiculously crispy and coated in panko bread crumbs, Cajun seasoning and all the grated Parm.
21. Roasted Balsamic Butternut Squash And Brussels Sprouts
This healthy side dish comes fully loaded with fall fixins, from dried cranberries to maple syrup to ground cinnamon.
22. Cheesy Polenta Bites With Brussels Sprouts And Pancetta
Think of these as tiny gems of the crispiest, cheesiest cornbread ever. Even better? They’re piled high with goat cheese, salty pancetta and crisp Brussels.
23. Roasted Pumpkin And Brussels Sprouts With Poached Eggs
Yukon Gold potatoes and minced habanero give the pumpkin and sprouts lots of body and spice. Table the eggs until Black Friday brunch.
24. Winter Pear Salad
And you thought the turkey would be the gorgeous centerpiece. Think candied walnuts, crumbled blue cheese, pomegranate arils and sliced Bosc pear.
25. Miso Glazed Brussels Sprouts And Cranberries
Bake the sprouts in white miso paste, rice wine, sesame oil and ginger until they turn golden brown.
26. Keto Brussels Sprouts Casserole With Bacon
Green beans and cream of mushroom soup? Again? You can do better than that.
27. Brussels Sprout Salad
The rustic combo of greens, juicy apple, crispy bacon and buttery hazelnuts will never go out of style.
28. Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad
Sure, you could chop each individual Brussels sprout by hand with a knife. But to save time—and time is of the essence on Thanksgiving—run these babies through a mandolin. If the idea of slicing a finger freaks you out, you can also use a food processor. Better yet, buy a pre-sliced bag at the store.
29. Lemony Fried Brussels Sprouts
We’re keeping this one in the Thanksgiving menu rotation for years to come.
Why You Should Trust Us
PureWow's editors and writers have spent more than a decade shopping online, digging through sales and putting our home goods, beauty finds, wellness picks and more through the wringer—all to help you determine which are actually worth your hard-earned cash. From our PureWow100 series (where we rank items on a 100-point scale) to our painstakingly curated lists of fashion, beauty, cooking, home and family picks, you can trust that our recommendations have been thoroughly vetted for function, aesthetics and innovation. Whether you're looking for travel-size hair dryers you can take on-the-go or women’s walking shoes that won’t hurt your feet, we’ve got you covered.