Brooke Burke's Wine Cocktail Is The Ultimate Way To Send Off Summer
Summer is officially coming to a close, and as we hold on for dear life, it only makes sense to toast to the good times with a refreshing cocktail. Lucky for us, Brooke Burke teamed up with Risata Wines to deliver all the deets on how to create the perfect concoction of wine and liqueurs, resulting in the kind of drink you'll want to sip even as we head into sweater weather (and maybe on those days when you want to pretend you're on vacation). Ahead, we've laid out two amazing recipes that'll top off summer 2021 the right way.
How To Make Burke's Wine Cocktails
These two blends are sure to remind you of all the laughs, sunny days and carefree vibes of summer. They come together super quickly with no prep time. All you have to do is toss all of the ingredients together, shake and sip!
2 ounces reposado tequila
1 ounce limoncello (we used Il Tramonto)
1/2 ounce elderflower liqueur
2 ounces pink lemonade
4 ounces Risata Pink Moscato
2 lime wedges
1. Mix tequila, limoncello, elderflower liqueur, pink lemonade, a squeeze of lime, and ice to a shaker.
2. Shake and pour into glasses with salted rims.
3. Top with Risata Pink Moscato and garnish with lime wedges.
Pink Limoncello Spritzer
- 4 ounces Risata Pink Moscato
- 4 ounces limoncello (we used Il Tramonto)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Splash of Sparkling water
- Lemon slices and mint for garnish
1. Pour Risata Pink Moscato, limoncello and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker or small pitcher. Shake or stir.
2. Pour into two glasses over ice and top off with splash of sparking water.
3. Garnish with lemon slice and mint.
What To Pair With Wine Cocktails
1. Salmon with Pesto and Blistered Tomatoes
This salmon recipe is not only super easy to prepare but pairs wonderfully with the Pink Limoncello Spritzer. Neither the cocktail nor the salmon will overpower each other, which sounds like a win-win to us.
2. Fried Egg Breakfast Tacos with Hot Honey
If you're looking to have a brunch to remember, these fried egg tacos paired with a Pink Moscato-Rita will bring you joy. The spice of the Holland peppers in this dish will complement the smooth tequila.
3. Seared Scallops with Citrus-Shallot Salad
This light yet flavorful recipe is an ideal match for Burke's equally refreshing wine cocktails. The citrus notes in the scallop dish will certainly be heightened by the citrus in the limoncello spritzer.
4. Heirloom Tomato Salad with Cacao and Agave Dressing
This unique salad is topped with a Mexican-inspired cacao and agave dressing, making it a great pairing for the Moscato-Rita. The agave and tequila will blend nicely without being overwhelming.