Your Most Extravagant Thanksgiving Ever
With a little help from Neiman Marcus
We get it. It’s not that you don’t want to cook Thanksgiving dinner for your entire tribe (you love those crazy fools after all), but sometimes you just need a little help. Pare down your holiday workload by ordering gourmet goods from--of all places--Neiman Marcus.
Flip through the luxury retailer’s Taste catalog online, or pick up a hard copy in-store, to find everything you could possibly need to pull off a feast for an admittedly hefty price. (At the very least, it makes for some tantalizing food porn.)
Go crazy and have an entire meal with sides delivered--like this prime-rib extravaganza ($910, serves 6)--or pick and choose to create your own dream menu.
Here’s what we’d order:
1. An herb-roasted turkey with lemon, basil and rosemary ($100, serves 10 to 12)
2. Potato casserole with two cheeses, sour cream and diced ham ($65, serves 10 to 12)
3. Bite-size buttermilk biscuits ($89, serves 12 to 15)
4. Broccoli and cheese casserole with a hint of mushroom soup ($75, serves 12 to 16)
5. An Instagram-ready pecan pie ($50, serves 12)