Look outside. Do you really want to spend tonight cooking in a hot kitchen? (Nope, we didn’t think so.) These 30 quick summer dinners will be on the table in 30 minutes or less. Done. Any other problems you’d like us to solve?
40 Quick Summer Dinners You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
1. Baked Caprese Chicken Skillet
Why should salads have all the fun?
2. Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa
Best paired with a cold glass of white wine.
3. Pineapple Fried Rice
Ten times better when you make it yourself.
4. Poblano and Mushroom Tacos with Tomatoes and Goat Cheese
Ooo, the colors.
5. Sesame Ginger Salmon in Parchment
No dishes for you tonight.
6. Sheet-Pan Chinese Cashew Tofu
Perfect for Meatless Monday.
7. Thai Beef Bowls with Rice Noodles
Cool and refreshing.
8. Penne Pasta Salad
Let’s make every dinner a picnic until August.
9. Shrimp with Cauliflower “Grits” and Arugula
If you like spicy, this is for you.
10. Grilled Corn and Zucchini Salad
Cut it right off the cob.
11. Baking Sheet Quesadillas
File this under “genius.”
12. Chickpea and Vegetable Coconut Curry
So easy, so flavorful.
13. Korean Beef Bowls with Veggies
14. Zoodles with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella
Let’s get your spiralizer in on the action.
15. Baked Salmon with Avocado Salsa
Oh, and bonus: it’s Paleo-friendly.
16. Mediterranean Quinoa Bowls with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Save the extra sauce for a salad tomorrow.
17. Quinoa Spring Rolls with Cashew Dipping Sauce
Vegan, but packed with protein. Win-win.
18. Huevos Rancheros
Breakfast for dinner? Don’t mind if we do.
19. Basil Cashew Chicken
Surprise: this gorgeous bowl is actually ready in 20 minutes.
20. Cacio E Pepe Pasta
The one pasta recipe you need to know.
21. Garlic Butter Pasta with Herbed Pork Bolognese
Ditch that jar of tomato sauce.
22. Buddha Bowl with Kale, Avocado, Orange and Wild Ride
Healthy, filling and totally Instagrammable.
23. 20-Minute Shrimp Scampi Zoodles
Pretty much just like the original, only minus the carbs.
24. Roasted Chicken with Carrots
One pan, 30 minutes, can’t lose.
25. Sesame Chicken Noodle Stir-Fry
Twirl, eat, repeat.
26. Avocado Tomato Chickpea Pasta Salad
More lemon basil vinaigrette, please.
27. Cheater’s Prosciutto Hawaiian Pizza
This is a must-try combo.
28. Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Mini means you can eat more of them, right?
29. Saucy Pineapple Bbq Chicken Bowls
Proof that that you can actually create summer in a bowl.
30. Blackened Salmon Caprese Skewers
Because everything tastes better when you eat it on a skewer.
31. Mediterranean Couscous with Tuna and Pepperoncini
Ready and on the table in just 15 minutes.
32. Sweet Potato Noodles with Almond Sauce
Swoodles may be our favorite pasta alternative.
33. Five-Ingredient Lemon Chicken Asparagus
Practically exploding with flavor.
34. Quinoa and Vegetable-Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
This chimichurri sauce is ridiculously good.
35. Cold Lemon Zoodles
Just one of the million amazing things your spiralizer can do.
36. Mediterranean Baked Sweet Potatoes
Basically all of our favorite foods in one dish.
37. Honey-Lime Chicken and Veggies in Foil
Zero cleanup? We’re in.
38. One-Pot Greek Oregano Chicken and Orzo with Tomatoes in Garlic Oil
Giving “winner winner, chicken dinner” a whole new meaning.
39. Chickpea Shawarma Salad
Extra garlic-dill dressing, please.
40. Easy Three-Cup Chicken with Zucchini
This one’s about to enter your weekly rotation.