10 Vegan Leather Jackets That Feel Like the Real Thing, from $88 to $850
Fall might as well be renamed “leather jacket season.” These outerwear pieces are the ideal weight for those days when it’s 40 degrees in the morning but 70 by the afternoon—they also make any outfit look infinitely cooler. But real leather costs a fortune and it’s not an option if you’re vegan. Luckily, faux leather has come a long way since it first rolled onto the fashion scene as pleather. Here are ten real-looking faux-leather jackets to prove it.
1. Levi’s Faux Leather Moto Jacket
This navy variation on the classic will add more sophistication than your basic black.
2. BLANKNYC Tonal Star Faux-Leather Moto Jacket
It’s not a regular faux-leather jacket, it’s a cool faux-leather jacket.
3. Nanushka Lenox Vegan Leather Puffer Coat
Can’t bear to think of stashing your moto jacket for winter? This puffer will keep you warm through March.
4. Levi’s Oversize Faux-Leather Plus-Size Moto Jacket
A roomy fit means you’ll have enough room to wear a cozy sweater underneath.
5. Topshop Croc-Embossed Faux-Leather Jacket
We stand by our opinion that croc-embossed anything looks so much more expensive.
6. BLANKNYC Faux-Leather Trench Coat
When the jacket is the outfit.
7. BB Dakota Faux-Leather Moto Jacket
Try shaking things up with a moto jacket in white.
8. Free People New Dawn Faux-Leather Jacket
The attached sweatshirt hood is super grunge without trying too hard. (Not to mention, it’s way less bulky than wearing a sweatshirt underneath.)
9. BLANKNYC Zipper Detail Faux-Leather Moto Jacket
Contrasting zippered seams add even more street cred to this forest green topper.
10. Each X Other Vegan Leather Trench Coat
Vegan leather so soft and thick, you’d swear it was the real deal.