These 12 Pairs of Shoes Could Be Bookshelf Art (but We Promise You Can Actually Wear Them!)
We admittedly love our comfortable, practical, everyday sneakers. But there’s just something about an artful pair of heels that makes our heart skip a beat. If we’re being honest, it’s like that Carrie Bradshaw and Manolo Blahnik kind of love. And we don’t see the point in shutting these amazing designs in a dark closet on the days we choose to wear our sneakers. So, we’re splurging on these 12 swoon-worthy shoes and displaying them proudly on what used to be known as our bookshelf.
1. Loeffler Randall Penny Knot Mule
Forget the tinsel. When the holiday season arrives, we’ll decorate our mantel with these festive mules.
2. Dolce & Gabbana Jewel-Embellished Metallic Leather Platform Sandals
3. Jaggar Crescent Brocade Mule Heel
The classic brocade we love is even better with cherry blossoms.
4. Fendi Colibri Slingback Pump
Part sporty, part chic and completely obsession worthy. (And maybe a little bit comfortable, too?)
5. Jeffrey Campbell Zivot Pump
If diamonds are a girl’s best friend, these shoes are her soul mate.
6. Prada Bow-Detailed Printed Leather Slingback Pumps
We’ve seen graffiti art identical to this pattern.
7. Yuul Yie Paola Two-Tone Leather Pumps
Thanks to strategic color-blocking, these are brown on the right, purple on the left and even cooler from the back.
8. Amina Muaddi Karma Crystal-Embellished Leather Pumps
Four words: metallic hot pink leather.
9. Neous Thallis Gold-Tone Leather Sandals
Like you’re walking on springs.
10. Staud Franka Ostrich Sandals
Kermit, eat your heart out.
11. Dolce & Gabbana Marbled Embellished Leather Slingback Pumps
Excuse us while we pick our jaw up off the ground.
12. Ganni High Texas Boots
They’ll look just as good as bookends as they do with your favorite jeans.