Thanks to social distancing, our weekend plans basically consist of Netflix, takeout and online shopping these days. In other words, sales from our favorite retailers are the highlight of our week. From 20 percent almost everything at Anthropologie to 10 percent off Sephora pick-up orders, here are the best deals to take advantage of this weekend.
1. Anthropologie: AnthroPerks members, rejoice! Anthro Day is here with 20 percent off almost all clothings, shoes, accessories and candles, now through May 9 with no code necessary.
2. Macy’s: Take an additional 25 percent off a slew of full-price and sale clothing, jewelry and home items this weekend with code MOM, as a special treat for Mother’s Day.
3. J.Crew: Snag up to 40 percent off select summer styles, plus an additional 50 percent off anything that’s already on sale. And if you check out using Apple Pay, you can knock $25 off any order over $125, as an extra savings treat.
4. BaubleBar: BaubleBar’s best-selling Alidia ring is now just $12 (down from $44) and almost everything else site wide is also 20 percent off (only excluding Maya Brenner, the Alpha Throw and the Alpha Blanket) with code BB20. So if you’ve been thinking about refreshing your jewelry box, now is a great time to stock up.
5. Common Era: Or you can shop for something a little more luxe at Common Era, which is also 20 percent off sitewide from May 12 through May 28.
6. Levi’s: Get up to 75 percent off with the Levi’s Warehouse Sale now through May 14.
8. GREATS: Refresh your sneaker collection with 20 percent off almost everything from GREATS now through May 9 with code MOMSDAY.
15. Space NK: Enjoy 20 percent off beauty expert Caroline Hirons’ top SPF picks with code CHSPF, as well as 20 percent off all things Caudalie, Dr. Dennis Gross, Kiehl’s, Coola, Murad, UltraSun and Shiseido through Monday, May 10.
16. Sephora: Score 10 percent off if you order online and pick up in store this weekend with code PICKUP.
17. Nordstrom: There are some sneaky good steals hiding in Nordstrom’s for those who look, like this hydrating avocado mask from Kiehl’s or a travel set from Drybar that includes minis of Detox Dry Shampoo and Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist as well as a portable Baby Brush Crush Mini Heated Straightening Brush.
20. Homesick Candles: Replenish your stock of scented candles with 10 percent off all orders, 20 percent off orders over $65 and 50 percent off any personalized pieces (hint, hint: one-of-a-kind gifts for mom) now through May 9.
21. Crane & Canopy: Score 15 percent off luxury sheets sets with code NEWSHEETS21 to make your bedroom even cozier.
22. Bed Bath & Beyond: Get $50 in rewards when you spend $200 online or in store this weekend, which shouldn’t be too difficult considering all the phenomenal kitchen goodies currently on sale, including up to 50 percent off Crux appliances and 30 percent off Nespresso machines.
24. The Container Store: Now is a great time to reorganize your wardrobe, and with up to 25 percent off closet essentials, like linen drawer organizers and stackable shoe bins, your dresses, sweaters and sandals are guaranteed to look even more orderly.
25. Cocoon by Sealy: In need of a new mattress? This cooling hybrid, which comes in sizes Twin through California King, is currently 35 percent off and comes with a free premium pillow case and sheets set now through Monday, May 10.
27. Shoott: Treat Mom (or yourself) to a little photo shoot and get 15 percent off any purchases of five or more photos with code MEMDAY2021, so long as you book your session before the end of May.
29. Ella Paradis: Take up to 85 percent off some of the site’s most popular vibrators with the promo code “SPRING.”
30. Winc: Here’s your sign to officially pull the trigger on that wine subscription you’ve been thinking about: Winc is offering $20 off your first box.