Now that spring has finally #blessed us with its presence, it's time to retire your favorite fleece-lined leggings and toasty mittens and whip out the lightweight flip-flops, spring dresses and more. If your warm-weather wardrobe is sorely lacking, we've got some good news: Amazon spring fashion has also sprung, with tons of closet-worthy designs at reasonable prices. While the endless options can admittedly be a tad overwhelming, we've already combed through the mega-retailer's massive selection of virtual racks to find garments that will be stylish, comfortable for the weather and won't fall apart after one wash. Versatility as far as sizing goes was also strongly considered.
28 of the Best Amazon Spring Fashion Pieces to Stock Your Closet With Right This Instant
What Is the Latest Spring Fashion?
- Pretty patterns: Florals for spring? Groundbreaking. Seriously though, you can never go wrong with a timeless flower print that basically screams of the season to truly get you in the spirit. (Roses, daisies and tulips, oh my!) And if you're finding it a bit tired? Rock plaid, one of the biggest trends of 2022 according to our very own fashion editor, Abby Hepworth.
- Bold hues: While spring is typically a time for soft pastels, bold hues are completely acceptable for 2022. More particularly? Yellow, baby.
- Cutouts: If you haven't spotted a cutout dress, sweater or bodysuit in the wild yet, well, you've probably been living under a rock. This style has also quickly become one of biggest trends of the year, and for good reason: It's stylish AF.
- Fringe: Welcome to the wild, wild west, where fringe most definitely goes, be it on your jacket, skirt, top or another piece of clothing entirely.
- Y2K style: You probably haven't seen a corset since the late '90s, but given that just about everything from the time period is in vogue once more, it's no surprise that this undergarment is making a comeback. Also from the era? Baggy, flowy tops and bottoms (see: Katie Holmes in JNCO-like jeans) that allow you to move freely while walking. (And sitting. And standing.) Sign us up!
The Best Amazon Spring Fashion Pieces at a Glance
- Best Spring Romper: ECOWISH Romper
- Best Spring Blouse: Luvamia Solid Blouse
- Best Spring Cardigan: Amazon Essentials Crewneck Cardigan
- Best Spring Purse: Novum Crafts Rattan Purse
- Best Spring Skirt: Florens Midi Skirt
- Best Spring Mini Skirt: LoveShackFancy Mini Skirt
- Best Spring Mini Dress: Shein Floral Mini Dress
- Best Spring Midi Dress: Angashion Midi Dress
- Best Spring Maxi Dress: Florens Maxi Dress
- Best Spring Sandals: Tory Burch Leather Miller Cloud Sandals
- Best Spring Tank: Bandier x WSLY Rivington Tank
- Best Spring Jacket: SaphiRose Jacket
- Best Spring Shoes: Veja Mansur Gavriel Campo Sneakers
- Best Spring Two-Piece: Angashion Two-Piece Dress
- Best Spring Pants: Nirovien Palazzo Pants
- Best Spring Necklace: Mevecco Flower Disc Necklace
- Best Spring Slides: Joomra Pillow Slides
- Best Spring Shorts: Dokotoo Ruffle Shorts
- Best Spring Flip-Flops: Havaianas Top Tiras Flip-Flops
- Best Spring Earrings: Lorsoilyn Raffia Earrings
- Best Spring Watch: Danielle Wellington Melrose Watch
- Best Spring Boots: Hunter Rain Boots
- Best Spring Hat: Furtalk Sun Hat
- Best Spring Ring: Alphm Flower Ring
- Best Spring Tennis Dress: Fengbay Tennis Dress
- Best Spring Sunglasses: Coach 54mm Sunglasses
- Best Spring Shirt: PHUKISS Shirt
- Best Spring Tote: Tory Burch Ella Straw Tote
1. Ecowish Romper
Best Spring Romper
- Why We Love It: Breezy design, side pockets
This sleeveless romper with wide-leg pants is perfect for Sunday brunch with the gals. It's cute and lightweight thanks to its cotton and polyester material. But its pièce de résistance? The spacious side pockets, which, as everyone knows, are always an unexpected pleasure. If you’re going for a more modest look, this will also look great over a T-shirt.—just note that it's hand-wash only.
Size range: S to XL
2. Luviama Solid Blouse
Best Spring Blouse
- Why We Love It: Airy feel, springy colors galore
They say the devil's in the details, and that's certainly true when it comes to this draped, V-neck style. Between its ruffed sleeves, delicate buttons and tie-knot closure at the hem, this sleek blouse is far from basic (though it's versatile enough that you could certainly wear it as one). The color options are vast, and it has an open, airy feel that will be far from stifling.
Size range: S to XXL
3.Amazon Essentials Crewneck Cardigan
Best Spring Cardigan
- Why We Love It: Not too heavy, soft material
Let's face it—spring weather isn't always as gloriously warm as it's cracked up to be. That’s why it's a great idea to invest in a knit sweater that you can throw on when there's a chill in the air. This ribbed option from Amazon Essentials should more than do the trick. It comes in five different hues (including a pastel pink and a bold, bright yellow), and customers say it's super soft and comfortable. What more could you ask for in a spring cardigan?
Size range: XS to XXL
4. Novum Crafts Purse
Best Spring Purse
- Why We Love It: Handmade, high quality
Made from organic woven rattan, this circular bag, handmade in Bali, will tote your essentials in style. It also features a convenient leather strap that will fit comfortably over your shoulder and weather a good amount of wear and tear. To keep things exciting, you'll also find a surprise fabric lining inside, making your purse one-a-kind.
5. Florens Midi Skirt
Best Spring Skirt
- Why We Love It: 50 color options, sexy side slit
Whether you’re taking a trip to the beach or strolling around the park, this cool, high-waisted skirt will be ultra-flattering, no doubt in large part thanks to the sassy slit that peeks out from the mid-thigh. The polyester material has a silky feel, too: Just note that there's no stretch int the waist (or anywhere else for that matter) so it may not be the ideal pick if you've got a lot of curves. Did we mention there's also a a whopping 50 flowery patterns to choose from?
Size range: XS to XL
6. Loveshackfancy Mini Skirt
Best Spring Mini Skirt
- Why We Love It: Elastic waist, intricate detailing
With its elaborate pleated trim and ruffles galore, this sweet miniskirt from LoveShackFancy is a whole vibe. it has an elastic waist for that added bit of give on days you're feeling particularly bloated (it happens), and it's made of 100 percent cotton (read: It's breathable, washable and strong).
Size range: XS to XL
7. Shein Floral Mini Dress
Best Spring Mini Dress
- Why We Love It: Affordable, two styles
There's nothing better than an outfit you can throw on and go in, and this frock fits that bill to a tee. It comes in two styles—one with a wrap-tie waist, like the lilac purple version above, or one with a front-tie at the chest that allows for a little peekabo cutout at the midsection. You can also choose to your heart's content when it comes to vibrant color options, since there's more than 30 (!). Regardless of which option you go with, it will be lightweight and flattering—this according to the customers who love it.
Size range: XS to XXL
8. Angashion Midi Dress
Best Spring Midi Dress
- Why We Love It: Side pockets, good in-between length
We came for the pockets of this midi dress and stayed for the just-right length, which hits around the middle of your calf, adjustable straps and machine-washable material. It's made from a high-quality blend of polyester and cotton and has an open back, so you’ll be comfortable in the spring heat. You will want to note that the buttons aren't functional in all of the colors, however.
Size range: S to XXL
9. Florens Maxi Dress
Best Spring Maxi Dress
- Why We Love It: Looks good on a wide range of sizes, tons of patterns
This stretchy, flowy dress has a gorgeous off-the-shoulder design and a sexy slit (or two, depending on your color selection) up the leg that’ll practically screams, "I'm confident." While there's a bit of stretch at the bodice, the company notes that this dress is rather body-hugging, so make sure to size up if you're looking for a more relaxed fit.
Size range: XS to XXXL
10. Tory Burch Miller Cloud Sandals
Best Spring Sandals
- Why We Love It: Real leather, trusted brand
Spring is the best time to let your little piggies breathe, and a pair of chic Tory Burch sandals, like these smooth calfskin open-toe numbers, will be essential to doing so. They have a sturdy rubber sole for long walks through Central Park or a botanical garden and they're topped with the one and only signature logo from the brand. As for the fit, shoppers recommend going half a size up, but say there's super comfy once you've got the right pair for your foot.
Size range: 4 to 10
11. Bandier Rivington Tank
Best Spring Tank
- Why We Love It: Celeb-approved, cloud-like feel
This cropped tank top is beloved by everyone from Bella Hadid to former Victoria's Secret model Elsa Hosk, and it's not for the label. According to its designer, Ardith Singh, who spoke to The Zoe Report, the stretchy ribbed spandex and tercel material give it an elevated, cloud-like feel, while its high neckline and curved arm holes conform to the shape of your body. All you need is a pair of light-wash blue jeans, and you'll have that laidback Cali-cool look nailed.
Size range: XXS to XXL
12. Saphirose Jacket
Best Spring Jacket
- Why We Love It: Water-resistant, windproof, looks designer
Since spring tends to bring showers, a water-resistant and windproof jacket to help keep you nice and dry is a must-have come this time of year. This one looks far pricier than its tag thanks to that checked lining, which gives us serious Burberry vibes. The adjustable drawstring at the waist makes it easy to cinch shut and the two flap pockets will keep your little fingers warm.
Size range: S to XXL
13. Veja Mansur Gavriel Campo Sneakers
Best Spring Shoes
- Why We Love It: Royal-loved brand, sustainable elements
Channel your inner Kate Middleton with this collaboration from French brand Veja and Italy's Mansur Gavriel. Each pair of these sleek, pebbled cowhide shoes were "inspired by an element of natural beauty," according to Mansur Gavriel's Instagram. They have a sole that's made from rice waste and recycled rubber, giving them a sustainable element, and the minimalist design and off-white shade will flow seamlessly with a pair of black jeans or a flowy maxi skirt.
Size range: 5 to 8
14. Angashion Two-piece Dress
Best Spring Two-Piece
- Why We Love It: Spandex top and waist, adorable pattern style
The only thing we love more than a great spring dress is a great spring set that can be mixed and matched to your heart’s content. This one just might have the cutest print (make that prints—there are 20-plus to choose from) we've ever seen on its strapless top (ideal for warm weather) and lightweight maxi skirt that will make you feel like a free spirit. We're also big fans of the smocked spandex found in the top and at the waist, giving you plenty of room to breathe.
Size range: S to XL
15. Nirovien Palazzo Pants
Best Spring Pants
- Why We Love It: Stretchy, comfortable
You heard it here first: Baggy is in. These ultra wide-legged pants will be just the thing for lounging around on a lazy day thanks to the elastic waist and airy legs, yet don't sacrifice an ounce of style. Keep in mind that the company recommends that you hand-wash these trousers to preserve their delicate linen material. (Psst: Did we mention how cute these would look with the Bandier tank above?)
Size range: S to XXL
16. Mevecco Flower Disc Necklace
Best Spring Necklace
- Why We Love It: Good value, hypoallergenic
Spring and florals go hand in hand, and you can choose the flower design of this piece based on your birth month. Its hypoallergenic, 18K gold material will reportedly last you a good long while, too, despite its low price, without changing color or turning your skin green. With Mother's Day right around the corner, might we suggest picking one up for mom as well?
17. Joomra Pillow Slides
Best Spring Slides
- Why We Love It: Cushy, deep heel cup, anti-slip technology
Spring's arrival means pool season is just a hop, skip and a jump away, and these über-thick slides will be the investment you need to enjoy it to the fullest. They slide on and off with ease and come with an anti-slip texture that'll make sure you don't go sliding in (unless you want to). The deep heel cup is built for comfort, too, although you may want to size up, since shoppers say they tend to run small.
Size range: 4 to 14
18. Dokotoo Ruffle Shorts
Best Spring Shorts
- Why We Love It: Smocked waist, lightweight
These lightweight, high-waisted shorts come with adorable ruffle detailing and are cut to be ultra-flattering to your legs (not to mention cool and comfortable). Choose between 10 different subtle colors and throw them on with a plain spaghetti-strap tank top to truly make them pop.
Size range: S to XL
19. Havaianas Top Tiras Flip-flops
Best Spring Flip-Flops
- Why We Love It: Waterproof, grippy texture
Sun your tootsies with these durable rubber flip-flops that come with a lightly textured design for grip at the footbed. The subtle metallic detailing gives them a shimmery flair, and it will be no big deal if you get the urge to dip your toe (or you know, your whole foot) into the ocean, since their rubber construction is entirely waterproof.
Size range: 3.5 to 12
20. Lorsoilyn Raffia Earrings
Best Spring Earrings
- Why We Love It: Unique, affordable
Make a bold statement with these boho earrings that have a modern geometric shape and a rustic raffia material. The feminine pastel color options are perfect for spring, and they've got a post-back closure that will make them easy to take on and off.
21. Danielle Wellington Bracelet Watch
Best Spring Watch
- Why We Love It: Dainty, water-resistant up to 3 ATM
This sleek metal analog watch features an adjustable mesh bracelet with rose gold double plating set in stainless-steel. It's also water-resistant up to 3 ATM, so it can withstand a few splashes by the pool.
22. Hunter Rain Boots
Best Spring Boots
- Why We Love It: Vibrant colors, trusted company
There’s no doubt that April showers bring May flowers, which is why you should invest in a good pair of rain boots this spring. We’re big fans of these minimalist kicks from cult-loved brand Hunter, which come with a flat rubber sole and are 100 percent waterproof for those rainy days—this according to the company. They also have a unique design that cuts off at the ankle and would pair well with black leggings or tights.
Size range: 5 to 11
23. Furtalk Sun Hat
Best Spring Hat
- Why We Love It: Stylish, sweat-wicking band, removable chin strap
Keep the sun out of your face and help protect it from harmful UV-Rays with this trendy, oversized sun hat in high-quality straw. Handy features include a sweat-wicking band and a removable chin strap to prevent it from blowing away in the wind. It's also easy to pack away for storage once the sunny season ends.
Size range: M to L
24. Alphm Flower Ring
Best Spring Ring
- Why We Love It: Nickel-free, adjustable
Decorate your fingers with this lovely nickel-free ring that boasts a subtle-yet-gorgeous rose design. It can be conveniently adjusted by up to two sizes, and the sterling-silver material won't turn your fingers green, according to happy buyers. What’s not to like?
Size range: 5 to 10
25. Fengbay Tennis Dress
Best Spring Tennis Dress
- Why We Love It: Chic sporty style, four pockets, built-in shorts
Spring is the time for outdoor sports, but you can enjoy this cute tennis dress whether or not you plan on making Serena Williams proud. The built-in shorts allow for ease of movement, and it even comes with an impressive four pockets with which to hold your belongings. Game, set, match!
Size range: S to L
26. Coach Sunglasses
Best Spring Sunglasses
- Why We Love It: Anti-reflective coating, designer-quality
With all that lovely spring sunshine headed our way, you’re going to want something chic—and effective—to protect your peepers. These sunnies from luxury brand Coach should do the trick, with 100 percent UV protection and an anti-reflective coating that will keep a glare down in dim lighting. You’ll also be getting a stylish, retro frame and comfy nose guards.
27. Phukiss Shirt
Best Spring Shirt
- Why We Love It: Classic style, loose fit
This soft sleeveless tank has a simple, streamlined design that can easily be dressed up or dressed down. Its long enough to cover your backside—even if you're tall—and you can choose from eight different hues. Pair it with some ripped jeans for a casual-yet-edgy look.
Size range: S to XXL
28. Tory Burch Ella Straw Basket Bag
Best Spring Handbag
- Why We Love It: Designer logo, included zip pouch
Now that you’re doing away with your winter coat, you’ll need something to carry your sunglasses, water bottle and next beach read in. Luckily, this spacious woven straw tote from Tory Burch is everything you need and more. It has an elegant leather trim for an air of sophistication and comes with both a woven zip pouch and an interior patch pocket that will keep you nice and organized.