Stumped on what to get your guy for Valentine's Day this year? We don’t blame you—men are so hard to shop for. But trust us, a fancy watch or another bottle of cologne is not the answer. (Unless your husband specifically asked for those.) Here, we pulled together a list of 62 thoughtful Valentine’s Day gifts for him that he actually wants. How do we know? Well, we asked real guys to share their past favorites, as well as what they’re secretly hoping to get this year, like a cookbook that explains all the intricacies of making bread for your partner who’s obsessed with The Great British Bake Off or a beginner’s skincare kit for your boyfriend who thinks it might be time to invest in some moisturizer. Whatever he’s hoping for, we’re willing to bet these gift suggestions will be major hits.
62 Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him That Aren’t Corny or Cringe
Different Kinds of Valentine’s Day Gifts to Consider
If you’re not even sure where to begin, take a deep breathe—we’ve got you. The first thing to think about is what type of gift you want to give. Do you want to go more sentimental with a custom photobook or art print? Or perhaps he’d prefer something super practical, like an instant read meat thermometer or a refresh on his favorite beard balm. And of course, some guys are all about experiential gifts like a fabulous dinner for two or the surprise of a new lingerie set. Next, consider your budget. You don’t need to spend a fortune in order to great something great, but maybe you do want to go all out with a splurge-worthy purchase. Once you have a general idea of the vibe you’re going for and how much you want to spend, that narrows down your options to a much more manageable group instead of, you know, the entire contents of the Internet. So without further ado, here are our favorite gift ideas to snap up before February 14.
The Top Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him at a Glance
- For the Guy Looking to Upgrade His Wardrobe: lululemon ABC Pants
- For the Sriracha Addict: Make Your Own Hot Sauce Kit
- For the Guy with a Playlist for Every Occasion: Custom Vinyl Record Print
- For the Guy Who Loves Learning New Skills: Masterclass
- For the Guy Who Wishes He Was Camping: FLIKR Fire Personal Concrete Fireplace Kit
- For the Workout Obsessed: Theragun Mini
- For the Beginner (or Advanced) Chef: Thermopop Meat Thermometer
1. lululemon ABC Pants
For the Guy Looking to Upgrade His Wardrobe
- Why We Love It: Comes in five different inseam lengths, supremely comfortable
Get him out of those stained khakis or saggy jeans and into a pair of these fan-favorite pants by lululemon. The ABC stands for “anti-ball crushing” (we kid you not), which multiple men confirmed for us is true and much appreciated, but beyond the fit, the material is also incredibly comfortable. The brand’s proprietary Warpstreme fabric, a Japanese-loomed polyester, stretches like yoga pants but looks like nice heavy cotton, making these beauties posh enough to wear for just about any occasion.
Size range: 26 to 48, and inseam lengths of 28, 30, 32, 34 and 37 inches
2. Make Your Own Hot Sauce Kit
For the Sriracha Addict
- Why We Love It: Hand-packed in Portland, Oregon, comes with easy-to-follow recipes, requires very few additional tools
This fun kit comes with everything he needs to mix up his very own series of delicious hot sauces, including reusable bottles and labels so he can make them again and again. And according to reviews, the recipes are incredibly flavorful, so he can actually taste the different chili options, rather than just burning his mouth. There are a few kitchen tools he’ll need that aren’t included—measuring spoons, a small sauce pan and a blender or food processor—so you may want to pick those up for him as well if he doesn’t already own them.
3. Custom Vinyl Record Print
For the Guy with a Playlist for Every Occasion
- Why We Love It: Entirely customizable, comes with a frame, over 5,000 positive reviews
Memorialize your first dance song from your wedding or the song that was playing the first time you met or even his most beloved workout pump-up jam with a one-of-a-kind print. This Etsy shop will take the lyrics to whatever song you choose, as well as whatever details you want to call out (your names, a specific date, etc.), and print them on what looks like a unique vinyl record made just for him. According to reviews, the artists are easy to work with and there are tons of different color and frame options to ensure you get exactly what you want.
For the Guy Who Loves Learning New Skills
- Why We Love It: Tons of different class types available, he can pick and choose what he wants to learn each month
It’s the gift that just keeps on giving—Masterclass is a star-studded lecture series that offers a wide variety of courses taught by successful athletes, actors, scientists, mixologists and more. Each course is divided up into ten or 20 minutes per session and covers a variety of topics as the instructor moves through the lessons. Whether your guy wants to learn some acting skills from Natalie Portman or take a beginner cooking lesson from famous Chef Gordon Ramsay, the gift of a one-year membership means they can take unlimited classes.
5. FLIKR Fire Personal Concrete Fireplace Kit
For the Guy Who Wishes He Was Camping
- Why We Love It: Safe for use indoors or out, uses isopropyl alcohol for a clean burn with no sash, easy to clean
Whether he wishes you had a real fireplace in your home or simply that your existing fireplace wasn’t such a pain to use, this portable option is sure to bring a smile to his face and some warmth to his toes. You can choose between the original round design or a modern square option, both of which use isopropyl alcohol rather than wood or charcoal to burn, meaning your home won’t fill with smoke or soot after each use. It also comes with enough fuel to burn for up to 50 hours before needing to be replaced, giving him plenty of time to sit back, relax and enjoy the ease of brining that campfire vibe indoors.
6. Theragun Mini
For the Workout Obsessed
- Why We Love It: Full battery charge lasts up to 150 minutes, there are multiple head options to address different needs
Whether your boyfriend is an at-home workout fanatic or just has a bad back from sitting at a desk for eight hours a day, he’ll appreciate having this compact percussive massager to work out kinks and relieve soreness. “I’ve been dropping hints that I really want a Theragun Mini. I’ve heard it’s just as effective as the classic design, but I like that it’s more portable so I can take it to the gym or on trips,” Nick, 31, tells us.
7. Fitbit Versa 2 Smartwatch
For the Guy Trying to Be a Little Healthier
- Why We Love It: Long-lasting battery, easy-to-use watch face, compatible with both iPhones and Androids
Ed, 33, was bummed when his local gym closed during the pandemic, but his wife took the opportunity to get him started running outdoors with her. “I’m really starting to get into it, he told us, “but I'd like to be able to track my distance and pace—so I’ve been dropping not-so-subtle hints about wanting a fitness tracking smart watch.” And while he didn’t specify exactly which watch he’s got on his eye on, this model from Fitbit is great for tracking workouts. Plus, the battery lasts upwards of six days off just one charge.
8. Audio-Technica LP60X-BT Bluetooth Record Player
For the Retro Music Lover
- Why We Love It: Bluetooth enabled, has two playing speeds (33 1/3 and 45 RPM), sleek, modern design
“I love going to record stores and secondhand shops and buying up cheap records and listening to new music, but my current player isn’t the best,” says Shenuque, 28. “I’ve been considering investing in a new, higher-quality player for a while now but it would be great to get one as a gift so I can spend even more on the records themselves.” This model has the added benefit of hooking up to speaker with Bluetooth, rather than lengths of wire, so he won’t be limited by where can put it in his space.
11. The Modern Tiffin: On-the-Go Vegan Dishes with a Global Flair by Priyanka Naik
For the Chef Looking to Expand His Horizons
- Why We Love It: Kindle version available, 55 delicious and easy-to-follow recipes
Shenuque also named this cookbook—a globally-inspired mix of Indian, Mexican, Thai and Italian dishes, all of which make vegetables the star of the show—as a great way to mix up his go-to recipes and try new cooking techniques. “I’ve been meaning to expand my cooking repertoire and some of these recipes look absolutely delicious!” The chef and author, Priyanka Naik, is also passionate about no-waste cooking, so he won’t need to stress over figuring out how to utilize leftover ingredients.
10. Man Crates Jerky Heart
For the King of Snacks
- Why We Love It: Comes with fun packaging, you can choose your delivery date ahead of time, lots of unique flavors
We can’t help but laugh at the idea of giving a giant, red, heart-shaped box full of, not chocolate as one might expect, but ten different types of beef jerky for Valentine’s Day. And the flavors actually sound interesting and delicious (according to reviews, they do indeed live up to the hype). Inside he’ll get 0.5 oz samples of ten different recipes, ranging from classic options, like habanero or garlic, to much more unexpected, like root beer or sesame ginger.
11. Thermopop Meat Thermometer
For the Beginner (or Advanced) Chef
- Why We Love It: Easy to use, lots of cute color options, great for any skill level
“I have an instant read probe thermometer I use all the time, but this one can be left in a chicken or turkey or other roast to let me know at a glance when the meat has reached its optimal temperature,” Brian, 30, tells us. Indeed, this handy little tool also has a screen which rotates to allow you to read the temperature at any angle, and can be set to read either Fahrenheit or Celsius. Even if your guy is an experienced cook, using an instant read thermometer will only improve his confidence in roasting meats or baking cakes.
12. Outdoor Voices CloudKnit Sweatpants
For the Comfort King
- Why We Love It: Made from comfortable-yet-chic material, available in five color options
Yeah, you could get him a nice sweater or button-down, but he’d probably prefer something he can wear for a cozy night on the couch with you. “My partner got me these joggers for Valentine’s Day last year, and I’m pretty sure I’ve worn them every single weekend since. They’re basically my WFH uniform, too,” says Yaksha, 29. If you really want to spoil him, pick up the matching CloudKnit T-shirt too.
Size range: XS to XXXL
13. Fitness Dice
For the Guy Stuck in a Workout Rut
- Why We Love It: Great budget-friendly gift idea, 45,000 possible combinations, creates workouts suitable for any fitness level
“I tend to get super bored doing the same workouts over and over again,” Noam, 31, tells us. “So I thought it was really funny and sweet when my boyfriend gave me these workout dice last year.” These fun dice have a mix of exercises and reps on each side to give him a custom, random workout plan every time he rolls. It also comes with a book that explains each move in detail, alongside info on which muscles are being worked.
14. Letters to Open When...
For the Long Distance Lover
- Why We Love It: Includes 12 different letter prompts, great budget-friendly gift idea
If you’re in an LDR, these customizable letters will help lessen the pain of being apart. You can fill them out for occasions like “when you’re looking for inspiration” or “when you need a good laugh,” and then gift him the whole pack. Dan, 30, admits he’s a fan, saying, “I know it’s corny, but my favorite gift I’ve ever received from her is probably the “open when” letters she wrote me. I loved reading her messages, because it made it feel like she was right there with me.”
15. Cosco Heavy-Duty Folding Dolly
For the No-Fuss Practicalist
- Why We Love It: Folds down small for easy storage, 300-pound capacity, multiple position options
Butch, 64, raves about how this incredibly convenient little hand cart has made running errands in New York City infinitely easier. “It is not just a game-changer, it is the game-changer to end all game-changers. I’m too old to have to make four or more trips from the car to the apartment just to unload Christmas decorations or things from our storage unit, and this cart lets me load up as much as I want and just roll on down the block without hurting my back.” It also folds up for flat storage, another major bonus for small apartment dwellers.
16. History by Mail Subscription
For the Guy Who Knows Too Many History Facts
- Why We Love It: Automatically mails on the 15th of every month, lots of great keepsake items, a 4.8-star rating
Your history-buff hubby already has 400 books about World War II (or WWI or the Wild West or Teddy Roosevelt’s life or basically any major moment in history), but he doesn’t have a replica of Albert Einstein’s personal letters to FDR. This monthly subscription will send him a new packet of painstakingly replicated documents from interesting moments in history. (P.S. Maybe pick up a few frames as well for him to put his favorite pieces on display.) Choose between a 6-month or a 12-month subscription for $40 or $76 respectively.
17. Tracksmith Fells Henley
For the Avid Runner
- Why We Love It: Comfortable design can be worn during and after a run, Merino wool material won’t get smelly, classic silhouette
“I’m always itching for cool new running gear, but I especially like that this shirt could work off the track too,” says Thomas, 25. Tracksmith’s stylish design is make from Merino wool that’s specifically crafted to help wick away moisture and keep runners (or other athletes) warm and dry even during the coldest, hardest workouts. But the Fells Henley also has chic finishing touches, like a trip of buttons at the neckline and a soft, waffle-esque texture that make it a great option for everyday wear as well.
Size range: XS to XXL
18. Apotheke Reed Diffuser
For the Guy Who Loves a Calming Candle
- Why We Love It: Comes with fragrance oil, reeds and reusable glass, scents are noticeable without being overwhelming
“I’ve slowly been turning my home into a little oasis and focusing on decorating with things that make me feel happy and calm as a way to try an combat stress and a gentle, elegant scent diffuser would make a perfect addition to my current set-up” Jay, 52, tells us. There are multiple lovely scents to choose from, but we’re partial to Sea Salt Grapefruit which has notes of black pepper, sea salt and grapefruit, with a base of tarragon and dew drops, for a crisp, bright scent.
19. National Parks Poster Set
For the Outdoor Adventurer
- Why We Love It: Nine size options to choose from, bright, minimalist artwork
Sage, 31, received these artsy renderings of U.S. National Parks last year and is hoping to expand his collection again soon. Pick up a trio of posters representing his favorite vacation spots, or go aspirational and opt for the places at the top of his travel bucket-list. (P.S. Be sure to pick up some frames as well so he can hang them right away.)
20. Timbuk2 Lane Commuter Backpack
For the Bike Commuter
- Why We Love It: Water-resistant finish, has a reflective patch for better visibility, can fit up to a 15-inch laptop
“My girlfriend got me this backpack four years ago and it is still my favorite gift ever,” says 34-year-old Brian. “It’s waterproof, super comfortable, has enough room for my laptop and tons of pockets to keep everything else organized, and it also has a reflective stripe so I feel better about having it on my back when I bike around after dark.” Even better, this backpack, just like all of Timbuk2’s products, comes with a lifetime warranty, so if the fabric starts to peel or a zipper breaks you can simply send it in for repairs rather than splurging on an entirely new bag. P.S. If you think he’d prefer something larger, check out the Parker backpack which has even more space.
21. L.L.Bean Wicked Cozy Heated Electric Blanket
For the Man Who’s Perpetually Cold
- Why We Love It: Four cute color options, machine washable, multiple heat levels
“My girlfriend knows it gets cold in my apartment, so she got me this throw blanket as part of my gift last Valentine’s Day,” says Blake, 28. “It was my favorite gift because it was such a thoughtful idea.” This cozy, machine-washable blanket comes in three sizes—twin, queen and king—so he can use it as a throw or as his main coverlet on his bed. It also has a range of warmth options, meaning he can start using it at the first sign of Jack Frost, then continuing amping up that heat all the way through the depths of winter.
22. Yeti Hopper M20 Backpack Cooler
For the Tailgate Aficionado
- Why We Love It: Holds up to 36 cans or 22 pounds of ice, tall enough to fit most wine bottles, easy access magnetic closure
Something tells us your guy’s eyes will light up when he finds out this cooler backpack can store up to 36 cans. At least, that’s what impressed one man we spoke to. “My wife got me this bag for our anniversary last year and it’s awesome. I use it for everything from tailgates to beach days and it really does keep my drinks ice cold for hours,” says Ted, 35. And according to one reviewer, that cold can last for even longer. “I purchased my Hopper M20 for a 3-day canoe trip and it was outstanding. With very little ice, it kept everything cold for three days in the sun. It even fell in the river at one point and zero water got inside. It’s also extremely sturdy, which I like, as I don’t like to be precious with outdoor gear. And I found the magnet opening to be very convenient.”
23. 100 Movies Scratch-Off Poster
For the Film Buff
- Why We Love It: Budget-friendly gift idea, huge range of genres and time periods represented
This scratch-off movie bucket list features over 100 blockbusters, so you’re guaranteed to find a few that your favorite movie buff hasn’t seen yet, and definitely a few favorites he’ll happily watch again. It includes classics like Casablanca and Jaws, plus newer titles like Moonlight and Up. In other words, you two won’t face the ‘what should we watch tonight?’ quandary for a while. Be sure to add a magnetic poster frame to the box so they can hang it up and start scratching off those movies immediately upon opening.
24. Homwom Casino Poker Chip Set
For the Card Shark
- Why We Love It: Sleek and compact, professional-style chips, available in two sizes
“My fiancée got me this set a few years ago, and it’s still my favorite gift she’s ever given me. All of my buddies are really jealous,” raved Ryan, 31. Whether he hosts poker night every week or he’s new to the world of Texas Hold’em, he’ll appreciate the sleek design of this set. Whether you opt for the 200-piece set or the larger 300-piece set, each case comes with red, blue, green and black chips as well as dice and two decks of cards.
25. Ohom Ui Mug & Warmer Set
For the (Forgetful) Coffee Lover
- Why We Love It: Doubles as a wireless phone charger, includes matching mug lid, dishwasher safe
His WFH routine typically includes multiple trips to the microwave to nuke his lukewarm coffee. But once you give him this mug warming plate, he can stay comfy at his desk all morning long. Reviewers say it keeps their cup of joe warm for hours, plus the charging/warming plate can also be used as a wireless phone charger. Oh, and did we mention it’s also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning?
26. The Comfy Oversized Blanket Sweatshirt
For the Man Who Prioritizes Comfort
- Why We Love It: Multiple color options, as seen on Shark Tank
Behold, your new excuse to cuddle up and watch Netflix all weekend, every weekend. Once he puts on this cozy sherpa-lined hoodie-blanket hybrid, he won’t ever want to take it off. Tim, 30, agreed: “My girlfriend already had one and knew I was jealous, so she surprised me with my own Comfy last Valentine’s Day. Best. Gift. Ever.”
27. Northern Brewer Beer Making Kit
For the Guy Who Only Drinks Micro-Brews
- Why We Love It: Very little additional equipment necessary, clear and easy-to-follow recipes, almost 1,800 reviews and a 4.7-star rating
“I’d always wanted to make my own beer, but I never got around to buying the equipment. My wife got me this kit last year, and I was able to churn out a surprisingly good IPA,” explains Sienni, 28. This particular set includes everything he needs to start experimenting with brewing his own beers. There are even three different recipes to choose from including an IPA, a hefeweizen and an amber ale. Wirecutter also named it their top at-home beer making kit, if you need a little extra convincing.
28. All-Clad Stainless Steel Waffle Maker
For the Sunday Brunch Fan
- Why We Love It: Makes four waffles at a time, has seven heat levels, nonstick coating makes it easy to remove waffles once they’ve cooked
You might not think a waffle maker screams Valentine’s Day, but you know what they say about the key to a man’s heart. “The best gift my wife has given me so far was an All-Clad waffle maker,” says Steve, 30. “Waffles are my favorite food, and now we get to make them together all the time.”
29. Foxly Prints Custom Dog Portrait
For the Man Who Loves His Pup More than Anyone
- Why We Love It: Fully customizable, eight size options, can add a frame as well
The only thing he loves more than you? Your pup, of course. Jake, 29, tells us that his fiancé got him a portrait of their pitbull from this Etsy seller last Valentine’s Day and he immediately hung it in their bedroom. Now that’s a sure sign of a good gift.
30. Shiitake Mushroom Log Kit
For the Wannabe Farmer
- Why We Love It: Unique gift idea, budget-friendly, handmade in Georgia
He already has an indoor herb-growing station or a blooming outdoor vegetable garden, but we’re willing to bet he has yet to try his hand at growing his own mushrooms. This at-home grow kit is incredibly easy to use—simply soak the salvaged wood, then store it in a dark, damp place—and in about six weeks he’ll have his very own shiitake mushroom harvest.
31. Levain Cookies
For the Man With a Major Sweet Tooth
- Why We Love It: Baked to order, perfect for sharing (hint hint)
Those who live in NYC, Boston, Washington D.C. Wainscott, NY or Bethesda, MD, can opt for quick local delivery, but have no fear—Levain can also ship almost anywhere in the U.S. (including Hawaii and Alaska, but sadly not Puerto Rico), so everyone can get in on the fun. You can hand-pick anywhere between four and 12 yummy cookies, so he’s guaranteed to love every bite. Hopefully, he also shares a few with his oh-so-thoughtful partner.
32. Framebridge Custom Picture Frame
For the Guy Who Has Everything Already
- Why We Love It: Fully customizable, lots of style options, very helpful representatives
Sometimes the best Valentine’s Day gifts are the simple ones. Using Framebridge, you can upload a picture of you two and totally customize the size and style of the frame you want for it. “My girlfriend used Framebridge to frame my favorite picture of us and gave it to me for our anniversary last month. I leave it on my desk right next to my computer so I can look at it all day,” says Nick, 33. We suggest going with a 4x6 or 5x7 size so your guy can do the same.
33. Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast: The Fundamentals of Artisan Bread and Pizza by Ken Forkish
For the Great British Baking Show Obsessed
- Why We Love It: Great for beginner or advanced bakers, Kindle and spiral-bound versions available
If he’s always cheffing something up, get him this best-selling cookbook from chef Ken Forkish. Matt, 23, says, “My partner and I looked through this cookbook together in a bookstore last weekend. I really hope she gets me it for Valentine’s Day so that I can start cooking for her more often.” There are recipes for basic, artisan and levain breads, as well as pizza, plus lots of extra details explaining how the ingredients all come together.
34. Aberfeldy 16-Year Single Malt Scotch Whisky
For the Whiskey Expert
- Why We Love It: A splurge-worthy gift you can enjoy together, takes up very little space
OK, so technically we talked to a girlfriend for this one, but she swears her boyfriend is gonna love it. “He is obsessed with whiskey and is even party of a ‘whiskey club,’ so I’m gifting him this really nice bottle of Aberfeldy this year. I can’t wait to watch him open it,” Catrina, 27, tells us. A 750 ml bottle is, admittedly, a splurge, but that’s what 16 years worth of soaking in oak casks will cost ya. The end result is a smooth, rich finish with notes of honey, citrus and spicy cloves.
35. Oculus Quest 2 Virtual Reality Headset
For the IRL Inspector Gadget
- Why We Love It: Multiple bundle options, a 4.7-star rating and almost 77,000 reviews
This VR headset will keep him busy for hours, meaning you can finally watch The Bachelor without his constant commentary. Chan, 32, tells us his birthday is right after Valentine’s Day, so he’s hoping his wife might get him this immersive device as a gift for both (since it is a bit of a splurge). It allows you to play games, virtually attend live concerts and even work out inside a virtual world.
36. Casper Weighted Blanket
For the Light Sleeper
- Why We Love It: Three weight options, made from breathable cotton so he won’t overheat
Can we let you in on a little secret? Guys love weighted blankets. Seriously, three of the men we surveyed named a weighted blanket as the best gift they’ve ever gotten from their partner. This one from Casper provides 10, 15 or 20 pounds of soothing pressure so he can feel like he’s getting one of your famous hugs all night long.
37. Radiate Portable Campfire
For the Backyard Camper
- Why We Love It: Easy to transport, available in one, two, four and eight packs, each canister has three to five hours of burn time
This very cool design is, as the name suggests, a large portable candle-esque burner that can be used as a campfire without all the mess and hassle of gathering wood or sweeping up ashes. It also promises a smoke-free burn so he and his buddies won’t have to keep rotating around the fire in an attempt to get out of the way of billowing smoke. And, yes, he can still safely roast marshmallows or hotdogs over the open flame for a fabulous outdoor snack.
38. The Anniversary Journal
For the Sentimental Type
- Why We Love It: A gift you can revisit on future Valentine’s Days, something you and your partner can do together
When you’ve been together for a while, the years start to blend together. So your sentimental hubby will love the idea of this anniversary journal. It allows you to keep track of how you celebrated your anniversary every year (for up to 60 years) plus favorite books, movies and activities you have together and new discoveries you’ve made in your relationship. And just think about how fun it’ll be to look back on what you wrote 10 years from now.
39. Flowjo The Couple’s Bucket List
For the Creative Couple
- Why We Love It: Helps you both step outside your comfort zone, 100 different date night ideas
Feel like date night has gotten a little predictable in pandemic times? This deck of 100 date idea cards will fix that. Jarrod, 40, said that since his girlfriend got him the Couple’s Bucket List for his birthday, they’ve been having a ton of fun together on the weekends. Ideas range from recreating your favorite date to doing a DIY project together, and there are special sections so you can separate out the ideas you’ve already used.
40. lululemon City Sweat Pullover Hoodie
For the Man Who Could Use a Wardrobe Update
- Why We Love It: Ten chic color options, machine washable, doesn’t pill after frequent use according to reviews
He’s worn all his regular cotton hoodies to shreds, but wouldn’t dare invest in a new, higher quality style. That’s where you come in. Pick him up a super comfy terry cloth pullover with hidden side pockets that he can wear both at the gym or on the go. Trust us, this comfy hoodie is sure to very quickly become the most-worn sweatshirt in his collection.
Size range: XS to XXXL
41. Bond Touch Long Distance Touch Bracelets
For the Guy Who Travels Too Much for Work
- Why We Love It: Corresponding app allows you to create your own special codes and messages, waterproof
Whether you two are in an LDR or he just misses you while you’re at the office all day, these smart bracelets will help you feel more connected. Every time you touch yours, your partner’s will light up to let him know you’re thinking of him. The same goes for when he touches his bond touch. Reviewers say it’s the perfect way to remind your partner you love them when you don’t have time to call or send them a text.
42. Satisfyer Curvy 1+
For the Sexually Adventurous
- Why We Love It: Great for both in-person and long distance fun, waterproof, very quiet
OK, so technically this is a gift for both of you. Satisfyer’s Curvy 1+ vibrator can be synced with an app, meaning he can control the air pulses and vibration speeds with a swipe of his finger. It works from anywhere, and the app has a secure video chat function that allows him to watch your reaction as he changes the settings. Long distance couples, take note.
43. Our Place Always Pan
For the Guy Who Makes Eggs Every. Single. Morning
- Why We Love It: Functions as eight different cookware staples, available in lots of cool colors, includes 100-day free trial
The Always Pan is designed to replace eight pieces of cookware so that he can braise, sauté, steam, sear, fry, boil, strain and serve food with it. No wonder Benji, 39, is hoping his wife will get him one for V-Day. Just note that some colors are expected to ship in early to mid February, so it may arrive a little after the holiday.
44. Brooklinen Classic Bath Towel Bundle
For the Guy In Need of a Linen Closet Refresh
- Why We Love It: Build your own bundle to mix and match colors and towel sizes
Another girlfriend recommendation, these towels were a major hit with Laurel’s partner Hunter. “We’ve been out of college for two years now but my boyfriend was still using his old ratty towels and to be honest, it was driving me nuts. I bought him this towel set for his birthday, actually, but it was kind of hilarious how excited he was about them. The first time he used them he couldn’t stop talking about how great it was to have nice towels and how he’d previously thought “nice towels” weren’t really a thing. You better bet I’m using this experience to convince him to upgrade his bedding now, too.”
45. Mountain Hardwear J Tree Insulated Shacket
For the Fashionably Focused
- Why We Love It: Made from highly durable materials, very lightweight, good for city walking and backcountry camping
“My partner wore his favorite fall jacket until it was literally falling apart at the seams,” Chris, 39, tells us, “so a new coat was more of a necessity than a creative gift idea. I was so happy to stumble upon this Mountain Hardwear shacket which could easily work for both casual weekends and nicer dinners. It’s right up his alley and is comfortable and chic, a triple threat.” Indeed, this lightweight jacket is incredibly durable and warm, with snap closures at the chest and cuffs, so he can pack break it out no matter what’s on the agenda for the day.
Size range: S to XXL
46. UGG Ascot Slippers
For the Guy with Cold Feet (Literally)
- Why We Love It: Supremely soft shearling lining, durable sole allows for limited outdoor use
Since our partner started working from home, he’s made a habit of stealing our slippers to keep his toes warm at his desk. Our only hope of reclaiming them? Gifting him his own cozy pair for Valentine’s Day. These ones from UGG are shearling-lined and have a durable rubber sole so he won’t slip on his way to the mailbox. Our only gripe? They come only in whole sizes, so when in doubt UGG suggests you order the next size up.
47. Bitty Boomers Baby Yoda Mini Bluetooth Speaker
For the Star Wars Obsessed
- Why We Love It: Budget-friendly gift idea, available in other Star Wars characters as well
If your partner still cannot stop talking about The Mandalorian (or any of the of the other numerous Star Wars spin offs that have since debuted), we highly suggest getting him this adorable baby Yoda speaker. It’s more that just cute, however. According to reviews, the sound quality is pretty impressive, especially considering the price. Per one review, “I highly recommend these Bitty Boomers speakers. They have great sound quality, plus they are absolutely adorable and they have a great battery life.”
48. Bose Sport Earbuds
For the Podcast Listener
- Why We Love It: Up to five hours of battery life per charge, comes with three different eartip sizes, compatible with both iPhones and Androids
“My wife got me these headphones for Christmas, and I’m totally obsessed. They’re specifically designed for active use, so they never fall out of my ears while I’m running like my AirPods used to,” says Mark, 44. And the five-hour battery life ensures that they won’t die mid-workout (as long as he remembers to charge them, that is). They also have touch controls, so he can jump to the next podcast episode without having to take his phone out of his pocket every time.
49. Sneaker Lab Premium Care Kit
For the Man with an Impressive Collection of Kicks
- Why We Love It: Works on most sneaker materials, travel-friendly, made with sustainable and eco-friendly materials and methods
If you’re married to a sneaker head, you know how much effort they put into keeping their sneaks in prime condition. This kit contains a sneaker cleaner, odor protector, premium hard wood brush and a sneaker protector solution to ensure his favorite pairs stay dirt- and odor-free.
50. Bloomscape Bromeliad Pineapple Plant
For the Experienced Plant Dad
- Why We Love It: Multiple pot color options, comes with an in-depth care guide
Even if he’s a seasoned plant dad, chances are your boyfriend doesn’t have a Bromeliad Pineapple Plant yet. Bloomscape will help you change that. As long as he places it in indirect sunlight and waters it whenever the top layer of soil begins to feel dry, your BF should start to see the spikey fruit start to grow in just a few weeks.
51. L.L. Bean Jumbo Checkers and Chess
For the Weekly Game Night Planner
- Why We Love It: A fun way to spice up a classic game, good for the whole family (ages 6 and up), easy to bring on the go
This jumbo-size chess/checkers board is perfect for breaking out on family beach days, during tailgate pregames or even just to spice up your average Wednesday night. It even comes with a handy fabric pouch to pack everything back up in once you’re done playing.
52. Lighttimetunnel Sleep Headphones
For the Man Who Like to Fall Asleep to Music
- Why We Love It: Budget-friendly gift idea, has up to 12 hours of playtime per charge, great for frequent travelers
Sleep next to an insomniac? Try getting him one of these eye masks with built-in headphones. It’s designed to block out 100 percent of light while he listens to his favorite white noise or meditation track via Bluetooth. Over 17,000 five-star reviewers say it’s a total game-changer for people who have trouble sleeping.
53. Harry & David Charcuterie and Cheese Assortment
For the Charcuterie Cutie
- Why We Love It: Great for sharing or eating as a snack, takes up minimal space, can add a bottle of wine for additional cost
Featuring three types of Italian salami (Tartufo, Toscano and Napoli) and three types of cheese (rock peppercorn cehddar, Sartori BellaVitano Gold and apple walnut smoked cheese), this delivery will make your charcuterie board fanatic a very happy camper. Just make sure you have crackers on hand when it arrives, since he’ll probably want to start cutting into it right away.
54. Sexy Truth or Dare
For the Couple Hoping to Spice Things Up
- Why We Love It: Budget-friendly gift idea, includes 50 fun and sexy ideas for couples
These sexy truth or dare prompts like “try taking off one piece of my clothing—your choice—without using your hands,” will definitely spice up your next at-home date night. “I got this for my boyfriend last Valentine’s Day and we still use it sometimes,” confirmed Molly, 30. There’s also a “kinky” version for more advanced adventurers.
55. The Ridge Metal Aluminum Cash Strap
For the Guy With a Duct Tape Wallet
- Why We Love It: Highly durable, sleek minimalist design, has RFID shielding
He’s been using a rubber band to keep his cash organized for as long as you can remember, so it’s time for an upgrade. This slim metal card case should do the trick. It can hold up to 12 cards and has an external elastic strap to hold cash or his keys.
56. We’re Not Really Strangers Card Game
For a Different Sort of Game Night
- Why We Love It: Made for two to six players, great for couples or groups, budget-friendly gift idea
If you feel like your communication has been lacking lately, get him this set of 150 cards designed to lead to meaningful conversation. Joe, 28, tells us that while he was dreading using the game at first, it really helped him and his girlfriend get out of a rut in their relationship.
57. Shaker & Spoon Subscription
For the Budding Mixologist
- Why We Love It: Opt for a one-, three-, six- or 12-month subscription, each month focuses on a different type of liquor
You two love trying out new drink recipes together, so he’s bound to get excited when he finds out you’ve signed him up for this monthly cocktail subscription. Each box comes with three original cocktail recipes, plus enough ingredients to make four of each drink. All he has to do is buy the liquor, and you’re ready for an at-home mixology session.
58. Shari’s Berries Dipped and Drizzled Strawberries
For the Classic Romantic
- Why We Love It: Delicious and perfect for sharing, three size options, ship anywhere within the U.S. and Canada
There’s a reason chocolate-covered strawberries are a classic Valentine’s Day gift: They’re delicious. This assortment from Shari’s Berries contains fresh strawberries covered in milk and white chocolate. And don’t worry about them getting overripe in the mail—customers say they arrive in perfect condition.
59. Juniper Books The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Sets
For the Book Worm
- Why We Love It: A unique gift idea for book lovers, fun to display on a shelf or coffee table, available in both black and white
Nolan, 33, tells us he recently invested in custom bookshelves for his living room and is now looking to fill them with all his favorite reads. “The Lord of the Rings is probably my favorite book series of all time. I already own copies of the books, but these sleeves are just too cool not to get to put front and center on my new shelves.” Juniper Books has lots of decorative book sets that will really pop, and for those who already own copies there is also the option to buy just the book jackets instead.
60. Rasure Prints LLC Solid Cork Push Pin Travel Map
For the World Traveler
- Why We Love It: Multiple color, continent and/or country options, customizable with names or dates
Maybe you and your husband have a major case of the travel bug. This 12-inch by 18-inch push pin travel map will help him remember all the cool places you’ve been together (plus a few that you’re hoping to visit one day). You can also choose a more zoomed in map of any of the continents or some countries, like the U.S. and Canada, for those with a passion for travel in one specific area.
61. Tangram Smart Rope LED
For the Guy Working on His Fitness
- Why We Love It: Compatible with Apple and Android products including fitness watches
Help your better half crush his 2023 fitness goals by hooking him up with this smart jump rope. It displays jump count in midair, so all he has to focus his attention on is not tripping. It also comes in both black and chrome, and can be linked up with either his smart watch or his phone so he can see all his stats in one easy place both during and after his workout.
62. What I Love About You Fill in the Love Book
For the Sappy but Sweet Partner
- Why We Love It: Budget-friendly gift idea, fun for both newer couples and those who’ve been together forever
With fill in the blank prompts like “you deserve the ____ award” and “you have the greatest taste in ____,” you can make this book as silly or heartfelt as you want. Either way, he’ll definitely be smiling as he reads through it.
Want to know which buzzy products are *really* worth buying? Sign up for our shopping newsletter to uncover our favorite finds.