18 Photos of Tantruming Toddlers That Will Make You Feel Better About Your Own Life Choices
The terrible twos. “Threenager.” There's a reason these phrases—and hashtags like #a--holeparent—are trending. Life with toddlers is, as Blake Lively once said, “like living with a drug addict… You never know when you're gonna get crapped on or when you're gonna get a big smile or when that smile immediately turns into hysterics." Speaking of laughing 'til you cry, scroll on for the reasons behind these epic meltdowns.
1. Because someone ate the Nutrigrain bar.
2. Because his mom asked for a kiss.
3. Because they don’t have a red straw.
4. Because he wasn’t allowed to run with a screwdriver.
5. Because he wasn’t allowed to chew on a dog bone.
6. Because “I wouldn’t let her beat me with a baby doll.”
7. Because there was too much skin on his pear AND his dad's shoes didn't fit.
8. “Because I won’t let her drive.”
9. Because she couldn’t find her Elsa sticker.
10. Because he can’t find the toy he invented in his dream.
11. Because her mom rinsed the grapes.
12. Because she wasn’t allowed to eat raw bacon.
13. Because she wants to wear her mom’s wedding dress to play at the water table.
14. Because she's wearing overalls.
15. Because his mom opened his box of raisins.
16. Because she ate dog food and didn’t like it.
17. “Because they clapped.”
18. Because it was the wrong kind of cheese.