So it's a million and ten degrees and you obviously don't want to go anywhere near a curling iron. Luckily, we've found a secret trick for getting gorgeous curls without any heat. All you need is a comb, a stretchy headband and a little bit of time.
Watch this video to see how it's done, or read on for step-by-step instructions:
1. Wet hair.
2. Place a stretchy headband horizontally around your head. (The front should cut across your forehead, all '60s hippie-like.)
3. Pull a section of hair about 2 inches wide from the bottom and loop it over and through the headband.
4. Continue to loop sections through until all your hair is up. (Martha Washington is so hot for 2013.)
5. Wait for hair to dry, preferably overnight.
6. Remove headband.
7. Shake out curls, Baywatch-style.