If May is when the Hamptons first start to wake up from off-season hibernation, June is when the East End is fully caffeinated and ready to attack summer with Leslie Knope-level enthusiasm. That said, it’s a lot to navigate when it feels like there’s a different party/fund-raiser/restaurant to check out every second. We’re here to help: Here are the 20 things you need to do, see and eat this June. It’s gonna be an incredible month.
20 Amazing Things to Do in the Hamptons This June
1. Prepare for some major real-estate envy as you peer into some of the Hamptons’ most notable abodes during the Southampton Historical Museum’s 8th Annual “Insider’s View” house tour on June 3.
2. Sip an Aperol spritz and feast on Italian fare at the new Isola (formerly Sweet Tomato’s), opening later this month on Shelter Island.
3. Catch a screening of 1956’s Moby Dick on June 1 and then get ready to participate in Canio’s Cultural Cafe’s beloved Moby-Dick Marathon June 9 to 11.
4. Marvel at the incredible work of local artists at the Southampton Artists Association’s Memorial Day Show through June 4 at the Southampton Cultural Center.
5. Add some breezy L.A. style to your summer wardrobe with dresses, denim and button-downs from the Rails beachside pop-up, June 3 to 4 at the Surf Lodge.
6. Get your bidding arm ready for the 25th Annual Southampton Fresh Air Home’s Decorators-Designers-Dealers (D-D-D) Sale and Auction Benefit Gala on June 3.
7. Dance the night away at the Surf Lodge concert series on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights throughout the summer.
8. Grab a few friends and tacobout it at the Harbor Grill every Tuesday with two-for-one tacos.
9. Namaste and then rosé all day at Wölffer Estate Vineyard’s Yoga in the Vines every Wednesday through Sunday.
10. Run or walk the scenic Shelter Island 10K/5K on June 17, or just come out to cheer on the participants before celebrating at the Runner’s Festival.
11. Pick up some new statement earrings (to go with all your off-the-shoulder dresses) at Kendra Scott’s Southampton pop-up, open through early September.
12. Listen to Nancy Atlas, sip beer from Montauk Brewing Company and enjoy Navy Beach’s signature food all while supporting the Navy SEAL Foundation during the fifth annual fund-raiser on June 17.
13. Don your best floral finery for the East Hampton Historical Society’s Cocktails at Hook Pond, at the lovely home of Dorian and Gary Fuhrman, on June 17.
14. Walk through the vines of Sannino Vineyard with winemaker Anthony Sannino and learn about the winemaking process, Saturdays in June.
15. Swing to the sounds of live jazz at the Ram’s Head Inn every Sunday through Columbus Day.
16. Enjoy the bounty of the East End every week at Hamptons farmers’ markets.
17. Start every Sunday with a warrior pose during free yoga at Lululemon’s East Hampton store.
18. Gaze at the stars in celebration of the summer solstice when the Montauk Observatory offers a free telescopic guide through the night skies on June 21.
19. Go treasure hunting at the Southampton Antique Fair on June 22.
20. Carnival games, delicious foods, stilt walkers and fireworks: Wholesome summer fun abounds at the Southampton Fresh Air Home’s American Picnic on June 30.