20 Amazing Things to Do in the Hamptons This June
If May is when the Hamptons first start to wake up from off-season hibernation, June is when the East End is fully caffeinated and ready to attack summer with Leslie Knope-level enthusiasm. That said, it’s a lot to navigate when it feels like there’s a different party/fund-raiser/restaurant to check out every second. We’re here to help: Here are the 20 things you need to do, see and eat this June. It’s gonna be an incredible month.
1. Prepare for some major real-estate envy as you peer into some of the Hamptons’ most notable abodes during the Southampton Historical Museum’s 8th Annual “Insider’s View” house tour on June 3.
2. Sip an Aperol spritz and feast on Italian fare at the new Isola (formerly Sweet Tomato’s), opening later this month on Shelter Island.
3. Catch a screening of 1956’s Moby Dick on June 1 and then get ready to participate in Canio’s Cultural Cafe’s beloved Moby-Dick Marathon June 9 to 11.
8. Grab a few friends and tacobout it at the Harbor Grill every Tuesday with two-for-one tacos.
9. Namaste and then rosé all day at Wölffer Estate Vineyard’s Yoga in the Vines every Wednesday through Sunday.
10. Run or walk the scenic Shelter Island 10K/5K on June 17, or just come out to cheer on the participants before celebrating at the Runner’s Festival.
11. Pick up some new statement earrings (to go with all your off-the-shoulder dresses) at Kendra Scott’s Southampton pop-up, open through early September.
17. Start every Sunday with a warrior pose during free yoga at Lululemon’s East Hampton store.
18. Gaze at the stars in celebration of the summer solstice when the Montauk Observatory offers a free telescopic guide through the night skies on June 21.
19. Go treasure hunting at the Southampton Antique Fair on June 22.