Raise your hand if you make a list of lofty resolutions each New Year, only to forget them by mid-February. No more! Here, 17 attainable goals every woman can set for herself—and achieve—in 2017.
17 Resolutions Every Woman Should Set for 2017
3. Buy yourself a once-a-week treat. It can be as simple as bright, beautiful flowers or a trashy magazine that you tear through in half an hour.
4. Explore a new city. Hoboken, Chicago, Tokyo, Helsinki. Wherever you go, bring your sense of adventure. (And really, really good walking shoes.)
11. Seek out three articles each week that are outside your wheelhouse. Bonus points if they come from a political stance that runs counter to your own.
12. Opt out of a commitment you truly dread. Maybe your book club has gotten a little stale or your tennis group isn’t what it used to be.
13. Look back at one month’s worth of bills and credit-card statements and identify three areas where you could be saving money. Is that gym membership you rarely use really necessary?
14. Make a promise to never, ever use an ATM with a service fee. Then put that saved $2 toward your weekly fresh flower fund.
RELATED: The 6 Best Everyday Savings Tips