The Harry Potter movie franchise is beloved for a reason: It's magical, transportive and captivating. That being said, should you not have the time or attention span to sit through all eight movies, we've got your back. Without further ado—for whatever reason—all eight Harry Potter films explained using haikus. (Oh, and there are definitely spoilers below.)
Every Single ‘Harry Potter’ Movie Explained Using Only a Haiku
1. ‘harry Potter And The Sorcerer’s Stone’
Harry meets Hagrid
Sorted into Gryffindor
2. ‘harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets’
Dobby tries to help
Gang gets whomped by a willow
Tom Riddle—uh oh!
3. ‘harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban’
Things get much darker
Sirius Black—what's his deal?
4. ‘harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire’
Lots of new faces
The Triwizard tournament
5. ‘harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix’
Death Eaters are everywhere
Umbridge is the worst.
6. ‘harry Potter And The Half-blood Prince’
Slughorn at Hogwarts
Rickman deserved an Oscar
7. ‘harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows – Part 1’
Bellatrix kills poor Dobby
Elder Wand is gone.
8. ‘harry Potter And The Deathly Hallow – Part 2’
End of the series
Harry and friends are grown up