15 Times Blue Ivy Was Mini Beyonce
It’s her world. We’re just living in it
It was a big weekend for America's luckiest four-year-old. Blue Ivy Carter was featured in mom Beyoncé's surprise "Formation" video that we've already watched approximately 73 times. And she crushed it (obviously). Now that she's a star in her own right, we've rounded up 15 times when, in addition to being the constant object of our envy, Blue Ivy was Mini Beyoncé in the most fabulous way possible.
1. When she advised on the creative direction of Bey's Super Bowl halftime show.
2. Then hung out with Apple Martin, who was there to support her dad (Coldplay's Chris Martin) with mom, noted Beyoncé pal Gwyneth Paltrow.
3. When she and the fam won Halloween, part one.
4. When they won Halloween, part two.
5. When she and Bey wore matching flower crowns.
6. And couture in Vogue.
7. And then a tiara to celebrate moms everywhere.
8. When she showed off her silly side.
9. And her dance moves.
10. But then stopped to smell the roses.
11. Before getting right back to jet-setting.
12. When her shoe game was a window into her future.
13. When she and momma contemplated the meaning of life...and toes.
14. When she did her first VMAs.
15. And basically every time she made us wish we were Beyonce's daughter, too.