15 Winning Halloween Costumes You Need to Try This Year
Whether you waited until the last minute or you’re just not that into October 31, it’s always helpful to have a few costume ideas that can come together in a pinch. Here, 15 clever and, most importantly, easy to throw together choices.
1. “Hamilton” T-shirt + Red Wig + Cosmo
Recreating the SNL monologue is all on you, though.
2. Crown + White T-Shirt + The Letter “B”
Admit it: You still know the "Single Ladies" dance.
3. Eggo Waggles + Fake Blood + A Jean Jacket
To shave your head or not to shave your head...
4. Flower Crown + Phone + Duck Face (optional)
One hundred percent guaranteed to embarrass your niece.
5. Dog Ears + Stuck-Out Tongue + Phone
Ditto, just with variety.
6. Blue Vest + Yellow Name Tag + Captain America Shield
Fellow Superstore fans will get a kick out of this one.
7. Anything Leopard-Print or Fur + A Scary Mask
The most fabulous way to do Halloween.
8. Starbucks Cup + LBD + Platform Heels
Calling all '90s babies.
9. Animal Ears + Cocktail Dress
"I'm a mouse, duh."
10. Black clothes + Stamps
Classic puns never go out of style.
11. Tank Top + Shark Drawing
Whether you're Barbara or Kevin, we'll leave up to you.
12. Normal Clothes + House Keys + An Orange
The very easiest costume on the list.
13. Beret + Striped Shirt + Laundry Bin
Honestly, any excuse to wear a beret...
14. Toast + A Striped T-Shirt + A Beret
...however you envision it.
15. SAT Book + Frilly, Collared Shirt
Academics, this one's for you.