According to Walaa, finding your aura colors is an intuitive process. “We are all intuitive, we just need to learn to tune in,” she assures. This is as simple as “paying attention to the colors you are attracted to, and conversely, repelled by,” at any given moment, and letting that be a guide.
Speaking of guides, Walaa walks us through the different aura colors and what they mean ahead:
1. Red: This color is about taking action and using your physical body. It helps the body remember the infinite vitality it holds within it.
2. Orange: This is a color that connects us to joy and helps us release emotions of frustration, anger and grief. It’s a color that asks us to nurture our bodies by nurturing our emotions.
3. Yellow: This is a color that connects us to the power of the mind and the power of happiness that we all have inside us once we allow ourselves to get curious about life and are willing to learn more about ourselves.
4. Pink: This is a color that brings calm, as it connects us to compassion, self-kindness and the purity that love can bring into our lives.
5. Green: Connects us to growth, organic movement, openness, and the power in vulnerability. It is a color that reminds us that we are a part of nature.
6. Blue: A color of trust, and connection to our words, and our authentic expression. It’s a color that reminds us to stay true to who we are.
7. Violet: A color that connects us to our creative and artistic side, the side that dreams big and visualizes beautiful things into reality.