Yes, thick, full lashes are great. But long lashes? Now that’s what gets people talking. If you’re not ready to commit to lash extensions or using a lash serum, start with mascara that fakes falsie-level length. Here are three of our faves (all easily accessible on Amazon).
The 3 Best Lengthening Mascaras on Amazon
Editors’ Pick: Lancôme Grandiose Wide-angle Fan Effect Mascara
- Swan neck wand provides exceptional length, lift and volume
- Rose cell extract nourishes and smoothes lashes
- Clump-free formula leaves lashes fanned out with maximum length
If you want long lashes—we’re talking lash-extension-level length—then this is the formula for you. One of PureWow’s editors says, “The first time I wore this mascara, my friends thought I got lash extensions. It's been a total game-changer.” Well, there you have it, folks. This one is a no-brainer.
Best Value: L'oréal Paris Makeup Telescopic Original Lengthening Mascara
- Unique lash by lash separation creates 60 percent longer lashes
- Brush has a flat side to lengthen lashes and a comb side to separate
- Formula applies easily and evenly without clumping
The product name doesn’t lie. A few swipes of this mascara and your lashes will be telescopically long. How? The super-thin, flexible dual-precision brush has two sides: One for lengthening and one for separating. That, coupled with a silky smooth formula, makes it easy to define each individual lash for mega length.
Splurge-worthy: Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara
- All-in-one mascara provides volume, length and definition
- Oversize patented brush coats and texturizes lashes in fewer strokes
- Combination of hard and soft waxes leaves lashes soft and flexible
Are you one of those people who applies at least three coats of mascara for approximately ten minutes every morning? Us, too. Hey, you have to get every lash, right? Although, it would be nice to get back a few minutes in the a.m.—which is exactly what this formula does for us. It not only creates amazing length but also pumps up the volume, and it does so in one single swipe. Yep, one. Giorgio Armani, we owe our new leisurely mornings to you.