Kate Middleton Check-In
Everything we know about royal pregnancy #2
1. Like Prince George, Royal Baby #2 will be born at St. Mary’s Hospital in London.
2. These are Kate’s gynecologists.
3. The royal family has been decidedly cagey about the due date, but close sources speculate that the big day is most likely Saturday, April 25.
4. Prince William has official royal business plans outside London on Saturday, April 25. Awkward...
5. In anticipation of the baby, Kate has been resting up at her parents’ house in Bucklebury. (Keep those feet elevated, Babykins!)
7. Bookies are offering 4/5 odds in favor of a girl named Alice.
8. But in reality, the baby will actually be an eight-pounder named Victoria Diana… according to a clairvoyant in Yorkshire who regularly communes with Princess Diana.