2014 Arizona Getaway Giveaway
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: “2014 Arizona Getaway Giveaway” is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations) who are at least twenty one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. All employees of Wow Media Products, Inc., doing business as PureWow ("Sponsor"), Luxury Link, Miraval Resorts & Spa, ZipList, Women's Health, their affiliates, sales representatives, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these "Official Rules".
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on 01/06/2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on 02/02/2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) entry per person and per e-mail address.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: You may enter the Sweepstakes by signing up to receive e-mail communications from PureWow by clicking on the following link, and completing all required entry fields during the Sweepstakes Period: http://www.purewow.com/lander/LLZLWH_Jan_14. ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: You may also enter the Sweepstakes without completing the steps above by mailing a paper entry to Wow Media Products, Inc. during the Sweepstakes period. To enter via the alternative entry method, send a postcard with your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address, year and date of birth to “2014 Arizona Getaway Giveaway” c/o Wow Media Products, Inc., 1140 Broadway, Suite 1001, New York, NY 10001. All postcard entries will automatically opt you into the free daily PureWow email.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each potential Grand Prize Winner by accepting the Grand Prize grants to the Sweepstakes Entities, a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant's name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, "Licensed Rights") in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of any Grand Prize Winner.
5. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS: One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about 02/03/2014 and will receive one (1) 3-night double occupancy stay in luxurious, casita-style accommodations in a deluxe room, $150 nightly resort credit, per person to spend on select services of their choosing, all healthful and flavorful meals, snacks, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages, unlimited participation in regularly scheduled daily self-discovery activities including fitness, yoga, meditation and wellness lectures, full access to Miraval's extensive resort amenities including fitness center and the new Life in Balance Spa, with saunas, hot tubs and more than 100 treatments, complimentary shared shuttle transfters from Tucson International Airport or complimentary valet parking for those driving in, and a welcome gift of a Miraval tote bag & reusable water canteen per guest, and $250 towards flights (ARV: $5,000.) The potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected from all eligible entries who took the required actions during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the Sweepstakes entry form. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to respond to email notification within one (1) days after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (4) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release and W-9 within seven (7) days after its transmission; (5) a potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to validly claim the prize by 02/10/2014; and (6) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. Winner must formally confirm & accept offer with Mirival Resorts by 02/28/14. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
6. TAXES: All taxes on the prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these rules, are the sole responsibility of each winner. All prizes will be awarded, provided that they are validly claimed by 02/28/2014, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
7. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
8. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant's participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). The Grand Prize Winners assume all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of New York. All taxes are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner, who may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize, if applicable.
Entrants, by participating, agree that Sponsor(s), Administrator, Facebook, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliated companies, dealers, service agencies, independent contractors, advertising and promotion agencies, web hosting and service and fulfillment providers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in this sweepstakes.
10. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS' LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “2014 Arizona Getaway Giveaway” c/o PureWow, 1140 Broadway, Suite 1001, New York, NY 10001. Requests for winners' lists must be received no later than three months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. VT residents may omit return postage.
11. SPONSOR: Wow Media Products, Inc., 1140 Broadway, Suite 1001, New York, NY 10001.